Home

a bunch of mod ideas!!!

galestar

hey ive got a few mod requests, id make them myself but ive found that im really buesy and i have no time to do it, anywawys ill start of with an asorted group of mod ideas that leave the choice to the actual modders.

1.makeing the planet tython- could have a few areas like the sith temple of Belia Darzu, crystal cave, some jedi ruins, and general plains.

2. i have a few charecters id like to make recrutement mods, email me about them if your intrested send me a msg

3. i have a few item skinning ideas, like new saber ideas, new clothes ideas.

4. i have some ideas for new storyline, like new planets and quests.

5. id like to do some charecter skinnig as well.

once again if your interested send me a msg

Yep going on what others are saying if you want a major planet mod your best bet is to basically start it yourself and try and find others who can pick on the SMALL parts that you can't handle.

As far as the recruitment mods they would be pretty easy but in my case I'm far too busy with Shadows of the Empire and making models for the game. If you just follow the tutorials you can probably make them yourself.

Yep going on what others are saying if you want a major planet mod your best bet is to basically start it yourself and try and find others who can pick on the SMALL parts that you can't handle.

As far as the recruitment mods they would be pretty easy but in my case I'm far too busy with Shadows of the Empire and making models for the game. If you just follow the tutorials you can probably make them yourself.

i have no problem making the mods, just i have no time between work.

Archived