Home

LucasArts week on Steam

Threepwood4life

What I want is more new classic games rereleased on steam!

Seconded!

I honestly don't know why there haven't been more released on Steam. I mean, the fans will be happier, the games will sell well, and LucasArts will be able to rake in the dollars by leeching off of the hard work of former employees. What more could they possible want?

Is there actually any reason why more LucasArts games haven't been released on Steam, or is it just LucasArts being ignorant and stupid again?

Extra Note: For anyone planning on buying The Force Unleashed, I warn you that the download size is 25GB. Now, that's twice my download limit, meaning that I'm not even going to download the thing. If you're in the same situation, then I would suggest going out and buying the physical version.

Also for PS3 owners, to celebrate Talk like a Pirate Day, Both Monkey island SE are on offer

(Offer prices available until the 22nd of September)

The Secret Of Monkey Island: Special Edition (was £7.99/EUR9.99 now £3.99/EUR4.99)

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: Lechuck’s Revenge (was £7.99/EUR9.99 now £3.99/EUR4.99)

Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle (The Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2) (Introductory Offer for one week only £6.29/EUR7.99)

Archived