Home

I want Manaan *sniff*

Taak Farst

I want Manaan..anyone else want manaan? I love those likkul selkath.

It could tie in greatly too though..As its a violence forbidding planet - you could have backstreet politic wars with the republic and the sith. Sorta like Denerim in Dragon age, where you have to find proof of crimes commited by loghain so he doesnt get the throne/ support of the landsmeet

They'll probably throw in Manaan.

Sith, Republic...it's a perfect PVP zone....

And it could open up possibilities for water combar, underwater stuff....many possibilities. Many of the anounced planets come directly from Kotor, including 'damaged' Taris. I suspect they'll use every Kotor planet :)

Do you mean in TOR? If that's it, it would actually fits pretty well into the game, and it would be a neutral planet where jedi/siths could met without killing each others xD

Yeah sorry all i mean in ToR.

And yeah, it could be used as a lot of things. like the idea i mentioned in my last post or a PvP zone like WoW's Wintergrasp and upcoming Tol Barad.

It could also be a neutral Dalaran from WoW type "settlement" used for trade and occasional qs and all that jazz

Yah, unless manaan is conquered by some of the factions, I would see Manaan more as an excuse for a neutral zone as you said for trade, and all of that. It would be the most logical place to do something like this, I doubt there would be a lot of peaceful encounters on korriban or such planets xD

Archived