Home

how long to get carth to talk?

mattig89ch

Hey guys, been a little while since I played so I have a quick question, How long do you have to run around on a planet to get carth to talk about his son?

And is there a file or something that i can edit to get him to talk about is son sooner?

Not sure that you can speed up this quest, unless you play with booleans. KSE can do it... but at what expense I am not sure. Some of the conversations that become available do so according to the PC's level. Short-circuiting some of those may be a breaker down the road... not really sure anymore!

You would need to look into Carth's quest in KSE, and change the value of the dialog to where Carth wants to tell you about Dustil, or to where he wants only to find him.\

EDIT: Shouldn't this be in the Republic Newsfeed forum?

This is the wrong forum - next time look in the PC help or possibly the Holowan forums :)

Wrong. How about the Republic Newsfeed, where discussion of the PC and xBox versions of K1 are supposed to take place? Not Holowan, the place for discussing mods, and not PC help, which is for actual PC help, non-gaming related. If you had read my post, Taak, you might have noticed I already had made this suggestion :rolleyes:

*************** SPOILERS AHEAD ********************

As for your question matt, the time between convos is irrelevant, it is the experience and level of the PC that matters. You can speed it up by either getting more XP fast, or cheating fast.

At each level, a layer of dialog is unlocked, until Carth can only think about Dustil, which means at that point you are ready to go to Korriban and find him.

• 2 weeks later...

Moved thread...

Wrong. How about the Republic Newsfeed, where discussion of the PC and xBox versions of K1 are supposed to take place? Not Holowan, the place for discussing mods, and not PC help, which is for actual PC help, non-gaming related. If you had read my post, Taak, you might have noticed I already had made this suggestion :rolleyes:

pwnd! :lol:

Though my infraction trigger finger is itching for a shot at Taak as his post is screaming blatant spam to me... lucky for him I'm in a forgiving mood. :xp:

Archived