Home

star wars : the phantom menece

christos200

hey, i am new in the forums. i got a very good idea. to create star wars episode 1 in a total conversion mod for kotor1 in which you play as obiwan kenobi. i got the story,the planets,the characters but i dont have the time or the skill :raise:

SPOILER-SPOILER

PLANETS

droid control starship

naboo

tatooine

coruscand

ebon hawk

if anyone wants to create this mod pm and i will sent you the main plot of the first planets.

I'm not here to burst your bubble but just to tell you what you can probably expect what will happen. Those with the experience and guts to dare to even attempt a total conversion probably have their own projects they're working on. To even create a single planet professionally can take a year.

What you need to do is learn how to mod to the point where you will be able to make this mod yourself because chances are you'll be the one to do the majority of the work. Then you'll be able to recruit people in and get more help. But take it from me, I'm the guy behind the total conversion Shadows of the Empire, you will be the one doing the majority of the work.

Like I said I don't mean to burst your bubble, I was once in your shoes. My first post was about a huge total conversion and I too received a message much like the one I'm giving you. But since then I've learned how to mod and now I'm the lead modder behind Shadows of the Empire. Point is, you've got to learn how to do it yourself, beggars can't be choosers.

Archived