Home

The Achievements are out

timpbader

Good find--it's a pity these aren't on the PC version too.

Lucasarts website states that the game will be out on the "Games for Windows Live" platform Not the "PC-DVD rom"... Any game that bears the GFWL insignia according to my knowledge comes bundled with achievements... So dont worry...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question about the PC version of the game. Sorry to bother you, but what are the achievements for ? I mean, what is the use of Games for Windows points ?

Also, with Games for Windows platform, if you choose to play in offline mode (as most people will probably do, given the absence of an online mode), then the achivements won't be unlocked. So aren't they pretty useless ?

Just a question about the PC version of the game. Sorry to bother you, but what are the achievements for ? I mean, what is the use of Games for Windows points ?

Also, with Games for Windows platform, if you choose to play in offline mode (as most people will probably do, given the absence of an online mode), then the achivements won't be unlocked. So aren't they pretty useless ?

I think they're the equivalent of Gamerscore, which incidentally, doesn't actually do anything, and is just for prestige.

Archived