Home

Asking for a mod (I don't know where to put it exactly)

Trexmaster

Hello 'brothers'! ;)

I'm a new guy 'round here. I had some problems in the past with the game but this forum really helped in some situations. But oddly enough, I didn't wanted to register because I knew I'd found help without joining.

But now, I have a personal request for those who know how to mod RC.

I've played RC hundred of times, if not thousands. Although, I'm a bit tired of the weapons' ammo capacity.

Can someone, please, mod the weapons ammo capacity and the ammo boxes?

Let's say:

DC-17 Blaster - 999

DC-17 Sniper - 999

DC-17 Anti-Armor - 9

ACP repeater gun - 999

ACP Array/Scatter Gun - 99

LJ-50 Concussion Rifle - 99

Wookiee Crossbow - 99

Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon - does this one has a ammo capacity?

Heavy ACP Repeater - 999

Thermal; flash & EMP grenades - 999

*The same for the ammo/grenades boxes.*

No special colors, no special power shot or other, just the ammo capacity.

Thank you for reading

-Trexmaster

*If this isn't the right section to create this topic, then I'm apologizing to the staff and ask to re-place it if necessarily.*

*Edit*

I've seen some kind of mod was created but it had some new skins, powershot and colors... and it isn't what I want.

*Edit 2*

I want this mod ONLY for single player.

hi,

makes no difference whether the mod affects only singleplayer or also multiplayer. it would be quite easy to make such a mod but then you would not be able to join multiplayer servers anymore.

you'd have to make a backupcopy of the properties.u(thats the file you'd have to edit) and put it in when you want to play online.

hi,

makes no difference whether the mod affects only singleplayer or also multiplayer. it would be quite easy to make such a mod but then you would not be able to join multiplayer servers anymore.

you'd have to make a backupcopy of the properties.u(thats the file you'd have to edit) and put it in when you want to play online.

I'm willing to do this sacrifice.

I'm only hoping that someone will make this mod.

Besides, I don't think I'm the only one that wants this kind of ammo mod. :)

sure, i can make a tutorial, but i wont be able to make it until this sunday. sorry

It's okay, I don't mind. And thank you :D

*Edit*

Just in case... can you also present how to modify the powershot as well with the ammo capacity? Just in case...

the powershot as in like, how much damage it does right?

Yes, yea. Something like... if I shot with the sniper rifle, as a example, in a droid dispenser, after a couple of shots, it goes BOOOOM!!

Or one shot, one kill. That's what I ment as powershot.

Many thanx to HOCKEY. Dear TREX its not so easy to xplain briefly as you have to edit the CTinventory for the individual weapon/weapons and also the ammo . Do you want to edit /make nu commando skins also ? HOCKEY has a tutorial on how to do this already i think .

I've seen a video on YT about editing the skins. I don't know if it's his though...

Archived