Home

Demo release date, finally announced!

gta967

For those who don't check facebook page often.

The demo release date was finally announced

The info you've all been waiting for: I'm happy to announce that the demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II will be dropping one week from today, Tuesday the 12th of October!

I just realized that the demo's coming out only for 360 and ps3... I've spent almost 6 months trying to upgrade my pc to see if it'll be able to run this game... I'am sick and tired of their bullcrap... I won't purchase this game, instead i'm gonna pirate bay it to see if it runs without any probs and then i'll see... Lousy bunch of fags...

This is great news!!! For those that think this demo isn't worth releasing since it's so close to the full games's release date, then don't play it. I personally loved the first one in almost every way(hated the occasional glitches) and anything having to do with playing the sequel in any shape or form excites the hell out of me. :D

It doesn't matter if the console users don't need a demo... It'll be almost perfect... But the pc users definitely need one... Cause i've seen what the first one was... If they're charging the PC, PS3 and X360 users the same amount, then i feel we PC users deserve the same privileges as well. They're just worried that if there are any flaws in the PC demo then all the pre-orders would start getting cancelled...

So I go out of town for a week to introduce my 3 month old daughter to some family that haven't met her yet (including her only living great grandmother) and this is what I miss!

Well, at least I won't be gone when the demo comes out! :D

Archived