Home

Star Wars: Fighting for Peace

Cade threw his luggage on the floor by the corner of his quarters. Atleast his room offered a decent bed and a porthole looking into the great empty void of space - all the essentials he needed.

Suddenly, Cyan - the binjiphant and Lyna's pet arrived on the scene. It jumped onto his shoulder, and began chirping with affection.

"Heh, how you doing you little rodent?" he ruffled up Cyan's fur. "Its been a while, hasn't it? I wonder what ever happened to those little pups you squeezed out a few years back?"

He stood up, and began unpacking his things. Time to get settled, and be ready for the next set destination.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quaver shook Tino's hand. "Awesome. Hey, I know we haven't really met yet, but I just want to tell you that I think both of us might be in over our heads. I mean--!" He was on the very brink of betraying his secret--that both he and Tandra Kerthain were captives of the armored pilot up front instead of willing passengers--but bit down on his tongue (really hard) in the nick of time. "Ow!" Quaver tasted a drop of blood in his mouth. "I hate it when I do that! Now, what was I saying? Oh, yeah--nice to meet you, too." He grinned.

Xan grinned from behind his mask and took a seat in his chair. He started up the ship's launch sequence and spoke into the ship's mic.

"Okay boys and girls, we're about to head into space" he announced.

He looked back over at Saluna and chuckled to himself.

"You might wanna hold on tight, it could get bumpy," he said.

• 3 weeks later...

Cyan squealed, and licked Cade's cheek. She then went back to the cockpit where Lyna was.

Lyna continued to rest in the cockpit, waiting for the signal to go off for Zeltros' approach. All of a sudden, she felt something jump on her lap. She woke up surprised and saw Cyan. "Hey girl. You saw Cade?" Lyna asked, petting her head.

The little binjinphant smiled and purred.

(Meanwhile)

Tino looked at Quaver, after he said 'Ow'! He then smiled when he saw he was okay. "It's great meeting ya too!"

Saluna smiled and held on to the seat handle. "Holding on, captain! Whoo!"

• 2 weeks later...

It was a long journey, and during that time Cade explored the whole of the ship. Not a bad design. Rivaling the capabilities of the Angel they ventured together with about a year ago.

He had hoped leaving the Zabrak mechanic Nale in charge of their headquarters on Zeltros would not be regretable. Though he somehow knew they would manage without him. Cade may return to Zeltros... if he survived of course.

He walked to the cockpit, and sat in the co-pilot's seat. "How did you get this ship, if you dont mind me asking..." he asked Lyna.

• 2 weeks later...

As Lyna sat there looking at the view, Cade came in and sat on the co-pilot's seat.

"How did you get this ship, if you dont mind me asking..."

The young woman smiled. "Well... Master Tapps, an old friend of Lemia's, gave it to me. He's the Kaminoan that created me. I'm really grateful that he gave me this ship. I call her Justice."

Suddenly, the red light blinked. "Oh! Nal Hutta, finally." She turned off the hyperspace, and Nal Hutta came into view. "Well... here we are." She looked over at Cade and smiled.

Quite charitable for Kaminoans, Cade thought. Not only had they given Lyna a second chance in life, but also provided a ship. This Tapps guy must have invested a great interest in Lyna.

Nal Hatta came into cockpit view.

"So we're after a Hutt named... Vedo was it?" Cade recalled. "What exactly are we extracting from him? Keeping in mind that entirely depends on what sort of reputation he holds as a Hutt. They are understandably one of the most paranoid species in the galaxy."

Xan had kept quiet as the soared through space. These two newcomers truly believed he was here to help. First they defended his group from the Ysanna, and now they agreed to come with him. These two were also force sensitive, he could sense it. He was certain they would be able to find Lyna...and how could she say no to her cousins?

"Alright gang, its showtime. Tino, I need you to come over here. You and Saluna have to find this Lyna clone through the force. We need to get to her before Sethos does," Xan said.

"Alright gang, its showtime. Tino, I need you to come over here. You and Saluna have to find this Lyna clone through the force. We need to get to her before Sethos does," Xan said.

Saluna and Tino nodded with a bright smile. "We'll do our best," Saluna replied.

(Meanwhile)

"So we're after a Hutt named... Vedo was it?" Cade recalled. "What exactly are we extracting from him? Keeping in mind that entirely depends on what sort of reputation he holds as a Hutt. They are understandably one of the most paranoid species in the galaxy."

Lyna chuckled as they went through the atmosphere of Nal Hutta. "That's very true. One time, I met Queen Jools, the Hutt you guys use to see at her cantina. At first, she didn't believe that I was the clone of Lyna. But after I told her my story and took off my goggles, she was totally surprised."

She looked for a landing pad to land the ship near the Hutt Palace.

XANDER'S VESSEL

Quaver was bored. He was also worried. For one thing, he couldn't believe that Tino and Saluna automatically trusted Xander so quickly. Then again, they hadn't been at the mental health facility where he himself had been imprisoned. Still, he moved a bit closer to his closest friend and whispered:

"This is so wrong. We have to do something to blow that guy's cover, or Tino and Saluna are toast! What do you think would get their attention the best?"

"We'll do our best,"

"I'm glad to hear that," Xan said in a pleasant tone.

Xan made a mental note to himself to steal a new ship once they located Lyna and had safely landed. He still wasn't sure how to go about all of this. He could continue with that act and convince Lyna to get on his ship. Then all he'd have to do is meet Sethos and deliver her to him. Or he could take her by force, which was much more fun but there was always the chance he would fail.

Screw it, I'll just wing it like I always do

"That's very true. One time, I met Queen Jools, the Hutt you guys use to see at her cantina. At first, she didn't believe that I was the clone of Lyna. But after I told her my story and took off my goggles, she was totally surprised."

"Thats nice." Cade added. Its been a long time since he caught up with Jool.

The ship entered the atmosphere and flew towards the dock of the city, searching for an available landing pad.

"Nal Hutta Docking Bay Control, this is the Justice on approach and requesting permission to land?" Cade spoke into the comm unit.

"...Well?" Cade pressed on to Lyna, while waiting for a responce from control. "Why are we looking for a Hutt named Vedo in a place like Nal Hutta?"

"Nal Hutta Docking Bay Control, this is the Justice on approach and requesting permission to land?" Cade spoke into the comm unit.

They waited for their response.

"...Well?" Cade pressed on to Lyna, while waiting for a responce from control. "Why are we looking for a Hutt named Vedo in a place like Nal Hutta?"

Lyna turned to Cade and smiled sheepishly. "Oh! I forgot to answer your question. Sorry. Well, I contacted Vedo and asked him if his information brokers could bring up Sethos' whereabouts and where I can find him. We'll meet up with him and see what he's got so far."

Finally, the intercom came through. "Nal Hutta Docking Bay Control to Justice, you have permission. Please land in Docking Bay 44."

"Thank you," Lyna replied, and landing in the Docking Bay 44. She then looked at Cade. "Don't worry, Cade. I'm sure Vedo will be glad to finally meet us."

(Meanwhile)

Saluna and Tino began to search for Lyna's presence in the Galaxy. Their grandmother taught them this special Force technique ever since they were both little. So, they were pretty skilled with it.

Finally, they both shot their eyes open. "Nal Hutta," they both replied, and looked at Xan and the others.

Lyna explained how she asked Vedo to use his information brokers to gather intel on Darth Sethos and his current wherabouts. Cade blew a heavy sigh.

"Well, like I said; be cautious. Vedo will want something in return. Nothing is free in this galaxy."

The intercom confirmed and granted them permission to land in docking pbay 44.

"Don't worry, Cade. I'm sure Vedo will be glad to finally meet us."

Cade scratched his head, and crossed his arms. "Yeah..." he said doubtfully. "I'm sure he will."

The ship finally landed. Cade unbuckled himself from the chair and went back to his quarters to gather his things.

• 3 weeks later...

((Sorry I took long to reply. Finals are coming next week and I've been crazy busy. :cry8: ))

"Yeah..." he said doubtfully. "I'm sure he will."

Lyna smiled after Cade left. She too went to her quarters to get her things. When Cyan jumped on the bed, Lyna sighed sadly. "I'll just go with my nickname: Midnight. What'cha think, girl?"

Cyan snorted, disagreeing. "Oh, c'mon. Cade said he need time with this. And... he knew the old Lyna than anyone else. I'm gonna stick with Midnight for now. 'Kay?" The little binjinphant sighed and jumped on Lyna's shoulder, licking her cheek.

"Ha ha. Thanks, Cyan. C'mon." The young woman and her little friend went out the room and towards the entry ramp.

(Meanwhile)

Saluna and Tino smiled. "No problem!" they both said. What they didn't know was that Xan was only using them to capture Lyna's clone and bring her to Sethos.

Cade walked off the ramp with Lyna. With his armor and heavy rifle mounted to his back, he looked more like a body guard or a following merc than anything else. He breathed the polluted air of Nal Hutta.

"Ah... good times." he remembered. "One of my first assignments was on Nal Hutta when I became a bounty hunter with Blue and Syn. It has not changed at all."

The city in the distance from the space port was quite a marvel to see. "We should probably take a cab."

Archived