Home

The Sims: Medieval

Astor

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I know the Sims is often looked on with derision by more serious gamers, but I have to admit that this one has me interested - it's nice to see Maxis trying something a little different to their current, tired formula.

So, people, yay or nay?

The Sims is weird, it's not something I'll buy, but it is a game that I have urges to play, thankfully for my wallet I've been able to shrug off those urges. This does look neat though still not enough to get me to buy a Sims game, I dunno what would be enough ... XD

That...actually seems quite appealing...

I admit I thought the thread title was a joke at first, but this does look like a nice fresh take on the game - it all got a bit tedious during/after 2. I haven't bought a Sims game in a while (even 2 was played on my sister's computer), but maybe I'll have a look at this in March.

Of course, realistic floor plans of Mediaeval Norman fortifications and Manor houses will be necessary. Just because. :xp:

I got Sims 2 and most of the expansion packs for dirt cheap earlier in the year. Sims 3 looked like nothing better than more of the same, so I passed on it; this one, however, just may be worth looking into - assuming I have a computer capable of running it by March.

Archived