Home

i have 2 problems.

L0rdReV@n88

hey its been quite a while since ive been on here and recently decided to reinstall kotor and tsl. alright the first problem im having is that neither game will recognize a mod with a texture that is not square i.e. square as in 512x512, 256x256, if it is say 400x400 or say 1536x1024 as in the clone wars armor pack that was just released, it shows up as a metallic silver model, this is what i figured out. I re-sized the 400x400 to 512x512 and it works, so how are people using non square texs and getting them to work. the second is just an issue in tsl in that it will not read a mod in a subfolder, i.e. override-model folder. it will not show up in the game at all, now from what ive been reading that tsl is supposed to be able to, the second is not that big of deal but the first Q is. both games are fully updated and the only thing changed was to add EnableCheats=1 in the .ini

it is mod related but its also troubleshooting so why did it get moved to the Padawans Lounge, for strategy discussions and game help, uh could you explain?

I am not certain, but I think it is actually a problem with the Clone Wars armor pack that is being reworked in it's patcher form because of some problems in how the patcher was set up... look at DK's WIP/release threads, and you will see that recently redrob41 was helping DK with proper patcher setup.

So..... not sure where this thread really belongs, but I tend to think it is either a Holowan thread or possibly a TUCE thread in DK's clone war pack.

yeah it is also with other mods as well but the two off the top of my head were the clone armors, which ill retry when the update for it gets released on filefront, the other mod was by redrob the rattataki species for k1 in that one of the assaj looking heads as well as the aurra sing head showed up as a metallic skinned model, once the update for the clone wars armor is up ill post a screen shot if it still doesnt work.

• 2 weeks later...
it is mod related but its also troubleshooting so why did it get moved to the Padawans Lounge, for strategy discussions and game help, uh could you explain?

Looks like a post about game help issues to me.

Your machine isn't displaying non standard textures (those that are not square) not a game stopping issue (so no Work bench) and if it were related to a particular mod you should have stated such in your OP (because then Holowan Labs or the mods thread in TUCE would have been better).

So, due to the contents of your post, looking like a game help issue that your PC is having, it gets moved here.

Your ending questions are also more appropriate here.

The Padawans Lounge is for strategy discussions and game help, but it ALSO is for technical questions about the game, and to address non game stopping bugs. I cannot help that some admin/SMod changed the text of this forum and the Work bench as well, leading to this confusion, but believe me that is what this forum is for. ;)

Read down the thread list here you see bug related threads, and technical questions about the game.

Archived