Home

Force unleashed 2 can hardly wait

JonChaos6

well like i said in my very first post im a huge star wars fan reguardless what people say about force unleashed 2 im goin to enjoy it like i did the first game. ive been counting the days til the release and all i have to do is pick my copy up at gamestop thank god i have it paid off also goin to enjoy the collecters edition. also if lucasarts has an idea for like a Ultimate jedi or sith edition for force unleashed 2 i would like to see an endor/deathstar mission for a change.

meh lucas is the master of all star wars give the man a break with out lucas we wouldnt have star wars. anyway heard rumur lucas arts is looking for a new project leader for the new force unleashed 3 but that is unconfermed but it wont beat blackmans first two games though. but it would be cool to see the game series end with force unleashed 3 if it is ever made but we will find out one day.

Don't give george any more of your money.

If you don't like George Lucas and especially this gaming franchise, why waste your time here? I personally don't spend time at forums that have topics I hate because it's a waste of time being there because all I would have to say is things that hate on it. IMO, that would be trolling. Pretty sad, really!

If you don't like George Lucas and especially this gaming franchise, why waste your time here? I personally don't spend time at forums that have topics I hate because it's a waste of time being there because all I would have to say is things that hate on it. IMO, that would be trolling. Pretty sad, really!

I remember the moderator said earlier that everyone has a right to speak out their opinions in a civil manner. Thats what a forum is for right? So what's wrong in what he feels? Not trying to argue with you given your commendable status here and also i was a user at filefront about 3 years ago... I've seen some of your work and it was fantastic. Added a lot of re-playability to my KOTOR games.

Just saying, there's nothing wrong in what he said.

I remember the moderator said earlier that everyone has a right to speak out their opinions in a civil manner. Thats what a forum is for right? So what's wrong in what he feels? Not trying to argue with you given your commendable status here and also i was a user at filefront about 3 years ago... I've seen some of your work and it was fantastic. Added a lot of re-playability to my KOTOR games.

Just saying, there's nothing wrong in what he said.

No there's nothing wrong with expressing an opinion, that part is perfectly fine. But when it happens in almost every other thread and you have to scroll through argumentative posts because so & so has to remind us every time that they dislike such and such and that they hate George Lucas...it gets a little old and it just looks like a pathetic attempt at attention grabbing.

Well according to various forums around the net. The game is only 4 hours long. I sincerely hope this is not the case. As TFU was longer. A four hour game is far far too short for such a title. I really don't want to spend $80 on a CE of a 4 hour game.

It's bad enough one of the hyped games, MoH, SP is less than 4 hours on hardest difficulty.

If FU2 is only 4 hours, I may have to reconsider getting it as to me, that is far too short a game for the money.

Well according to various forums around the net. The game is only 4 hours long. I sincerely hope this is not the case. As TFU was longer. A four hour game is far far too short for such a title. I really don't want to spend $80 on a CE of a 4 hour game.

It's bad enough one of the hyped games, MoH, SP is less than 4 hours on hardest difficulty.

If FU2 is only 4 hours, I may have to reconsider getting it as to me, that is far too short a game for the money.

I seriously doubt it will only be 4 hours. I believe I spent right around 12 hours on the first game, I did take my time though and checked every nook and cranny for holocrons.

I wouldn't get to hyped over that.

Check around online for people streaming it. Some have finished in about 4 and some less than 4.

*sigh*

I will wait and see thought. Also, Aspyr for the PC port? Oh come on, did you learn nothing from the first time?

Archived