Home

force unleashed 2 demo

Blended

first let me say i didn't bother with the search cause i'm pretty frustrated..

why oh why is there no demo for the pc ? :confused:

i hate that every good company is starting to make games just for the console's and then there is a pc port wich rarely is any good..

i know i'm not the only one thinking this..

not too hate on the consoles, just hate on the company's..

I think they'll put one out eventually. If not then at least the game will be a big surprise. ;)

well that's the problem, the demo is pretty much how i decide if i'm gonna buy this game.. don't want to go out and spend money on something if it dosn't run as smooth as possible because it's a port :/

well that's the problem, the demo is pretty much how i decide if i'm gonna buy this game.. don't want to go out and spend money on something if it dosn't run as smooth as possible because it's a port :/

....refunds dude , lol im sure you could get your money back if your not satisfied :)

@Blended:

truJedi is right, you can always take the game back. Or if a friend of yours buys it you could borrow his.

we can't do that here in denmark.. once it's open you can't return it :indif:

think i'll just have too "borrow" the game and then see if it's any good.. and that's only cause they didn't release a demo for the pc..

pretty sick of why the pc community didn't even get an explanation as to why there is no demo.. i mean **** we even had to wait almost 2 years for a pc port of the first TFU:mad:

we can't do that here in denmark.. once it's open you can't return it :indif:

think i'll just have too "borrow" the game and then see if it's any good.. and that's only cause they didn't release a demo for the pc..

pretty sick of why the pc community didn't even get an explanation as to why there is no demo.. i mean **** we even had to wait almost 2 years for a pc port of the first TFU:mad:

I've purchased games before that I regret paying full price for.

Archived