Home

TSL Patcher help please

Hi, I installed the LS Bendak mod with the TSL Patcher and everything went fine, but now I'm trying to install the Canderous items mod with it and everytime I open the Canderous application, the Bendak application comes up. I opened the TSL Patcher application to see if would do the same thing and it did too, so it looks like any application I open will only open the Bendak application. How can I make the correct applications open instaed of the same one opening every time?

Can someone help me with this please

You probably need to overwrite the patcher file from the mod you installed first with the second one. Do that, or delete the first one (the file that says TSLPatcher) and then try to install the next mod.

Just extract all the files into a new folder and run the installer from there. Hope this helps, and let me know if I'm explaining this horribly wrong!

Thanks. Instead of replacing the changes file I made a second one by accident. I replaced it now and everything's working.

Thanks again

* (Now I've got it figured out. It wasn't the changes file that was the problem, was the info RTF that was the problem. I'm not sure if that's what you meant. Either way, thanks.)

Archived