Home

Unlimited Health and Force

doomslinger

If someone has already posted about this, I apologize. I googled first.

Ok, so awhile back I used Steam to purchase and play SWTFU. Unlike the reviews I read, I found the game to have a fun replay factor, and I continued to play and play. I noticed my hours of play getting up there (Steam keeps track of usage). So I decided to go ahead and at least round it off to 100 hours. After 100 hours I noticed a difference in gameplay. There was another thin bar added to the screen (between the health and force bars) and I was able to force lightning anything for as long as I wanted. I thought it was a glitch at first, but then I quit playing and reloaded. Since then I have had unlimited health and force, and I have never used cheats on this game. I do like cheats, but didn't really find any good ones for this game that couldn't be unlocked by playing. So for any of you who like cheats and wanted some for this game, buy the Steam version of SWTFU Ultimate Sith Edition (it may work on other versions but that is the one I'm running) and get 100 hours of play in.

Regards,

Mike the Doomslinger

I think its for all the versions,i have the retail copy and it unlocks after you have one of your force stars at 83,the next time you go for the upgrade so to speak you have the force effect at its full potential and the force bar stays full and never drops down and the lightning is ramped up.

Archived