The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

There Will Be Blood

No Country for Old Men

Little Miss Sunshine

Pulp Fiction

The Blair Witch Project

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Superbad

With the exception of TBWP, I enjoyed all of them, particularly the top two.

Boondock Saints is a fantastic movie! It definitely ranks up there in my favorites.

Two TV shows that I discovered in the last couple of months: Arrested Development and Dead Like Me. The latter is kind of dark, but they are both pretty hilarious. :)

Really? 'Cause it was the worst scary movie I've ever seen. Hour and a half of buildup for 30 seconds of "scare".

I really haven't seen all that many horror movies, though, seeing as I'm not a fan of the genre. So don't take my opinion all that seriously. It's really a horror-noobs opinion. And it may have been a build up till the last 30 seconds but I really have yet to watch any other movie to frighten me more than that so I'm sticking with it. It would be nice of you to recommend a few good ones. ;)

Tron was a great movie. Visually, it looked spectacular. The story was pretty good (although it was a stretch at some parts). The actors were perfect (although I don't think Jeff Bridges was acting ;) ) The soundtrack, by Daft Punk, was superb.

Go see it in 3D if you get the chance because it looked amazing.

• 2 years later...

Yesterday I watched my all-time favorite gangster film... "The Untouchables". Epic movie, it's the story about the police officers who put Al Capone in jail- Eliot Ness and his team. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you go see it immediately.

Archived