Home

What about vehicles?

timpbader

Has anything been confirmed about players being able to use various vehicles from the Star wars movies like the land speeders from episode 4, the snow speeder from episode 5, or the speeder bikes from episode 6?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha aka lol...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha aka lol...

:snear: Calm yourself noob, his opinions and ideas are every bit as valid as your own.

@timpbader

Nothing like that has been confirmed to my knowledge. I don't think LA felt TFU2 needed vehicles due to it's overall gaming style being over the top.

Who knows though, we may be suprised.

:snear: Calm yourself noob, his opinions and ideas are every bit as valid as your own.

Woah woah woah... Watch your tongue boy... If everyone's opinions are valid, what's wrong with mine... I did not intend to disgrace him... there's 2 sides to a coin, you can choose how you wish to see it...

• 9 months later...

i dont think there'll be vehicles simply because the gameplay of the force unleashed is based on running into giant numbers of relative weak enemy's...

and of course starkiller doesn't need tanks to crush at-te's or any other big machine, he simply throws giant objects at it to show how cool his powers are :-p

Archived