Home

"Revan all along" mod

FallenJedi1

I want to make a mod, but do not have the supplies, so I will explain it and see if anyone will help me. It starts at the beginning of the game, when trask wakes you up. One of the first options will be you saying something about remembering revan. Revelation movie occurs. after movie, Trask is cofused and you realize you are truly Revan. you fight Trask after trying to get him to join you. Instead of Carth on your comunicator, it`s a sith soldier. going through the Endar Spire is now with the republic soldiers killing the sith, and you fighting the republic. you get to Darth Bandon and try to get him to join you and he will turn you down, several sith who followed you through the spire will say trasks dialouge although with variations, and they run forward to confront Bandon. You go through the next part of the spire and confront a republic scout and other such things. you get to the escape pod and see carth passed out on the floor. the sith soldier explains how he knocked out carth and they should interrogate him down on taris. this is what I have so far, and I know it will take a loooooong time, but more to come anyways!:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid modeling is my weak spot. If I'm to be perfectly honest though, I wouldn't really worry about modeling so soon. It's entirely up to you though however but I'd suggest focusing on getting some form of work to showcase first, and if it looks like it holds potential people with abilities in that area will come to you. Lol.

Taris, part1: You wake up and see you are in an apartment on Taris. the sith soldier from the Endar Spire is with you. Carth wakes up and starts fighting you, right before he runs out of health, combat ends and carth starts talking to you. he realizes he can`t defeat you and passes out again. the sith soldier now is called Kates-1247, but he tells you to call him "12". You go over to carth and he wakes back up, you successfully get him to join you.

• 2 weeks later...
Carth won`t really have an important role. ONLY READ ON IF YOU WANT A MAJOR SPOILER. He is going to die on another planet anyway, so there is no need to do a V.O.

You think that an 'important' role matters in anything? There are countless characters that don't have 'important' roles in KotOR, yet they have VOs. If you plan to do the majority of this without VOs, expect few people to be interested in helping or downloading... also, it is hard to find Voice Actors... however, there are Voice Editing equipments that you can edit your own voice to change them for others.

And I don't want to discourage you, but you'll need a team to be able to pull this off successfully. You'll have to edit everything... possibly even take Dantooine off the map completely... which will lead to less downloads and you'll have to create scripts that allow you to be a Jedi/Sith from the beginning of the game... and it's possible Bastila will have to be extracted from the game, for she would serve no purpose, unless Revan corrupted her during their encounter on his Flagship... you'd lose Juhani (not that most people would complain about that).

However if you are adamant about doing it... I will help as much as I can. I've thought about doing a mod very similar... and I can do most files and scripts in less than two minutes. I can not, however model or skin... and VOs are not possible for me right now.

Archived