Home

"Revan all along" mod

FallenJedi1

You don't actually need to take Dantooine off the map.

All you'd need is to make a new area for Revans shuttle to land on so that the PC can do some quests on the planet.

Such as retriving Bastila.

Or, this mod could be combined with the 'Slaughter The Council' mod. Or re-create said mod into this mod.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite sure how that'd go about. Not only would you need to slaughter the council... but all the Jedi within and everyone else... that would be simple to do, but where would Bastila spawn? What about the "Jedi" prisoner on Taris? There's just a lot of questions that would need to be answered... not to mention that Revan's sect of Sith would be broken off from Malak's. So the Sith that control Taris could be under Malak's control, in an attempt to find his old master and slaughter him personally. So, you wouldn't want to waltz into their Sith base and be like "Oh lollipop, lollipop... oh right... I'm Revan, serve me!" Instant death from Malak's followers. >.>

No, the "Jedi" prisoner that the Black Vulkars captured. That script is fairly simple....

void main() 
{
// main npc
object oNPC=GetObjectByTag("npc_tag");
ChangeToStandardFaction(oNPC, 1);

// thugs (if there are any)
object oThug1 = GetObjectByTag("npc1_tag");
object oThug2 = GetObjectByTag("npc2_tag");
object oThug3 = GetObjectByTag("npc3_tag");

ChangeToStandardFaction(oThug1, 1);
ChangeToStandardFaction(oThug2, 1);
ChangeToStandardFaction(oThug3, 1);

ExecuteScript("k_ai_master",oNPC,1005);
}

Here... I have a... version of that, only altered a bit... I have yet to do the dialogue however, so ignore the Republic talk... I think it'll make more sense... (the only part I don't have is the Bounty Hunter spawning after the PC knocks Carth out, because I don't actually have the play disc right now... but when I do, I'll fix everything...) I think it'll make a little more sense... pm me your email address

• 8 months later...

Hello Everybody, I know that it has almost been a year since I last showed any signs of activity, but that is because I did not have any computers to work off of. I have recently purchased a laptop, and my mom and dad are giving me time to adjust to it, and get all of my precious files off of the old computer (which wasn't even mine) that I was working off of. I will most likely alter the plotline of this mod, and make it a total diversion from the plotline of KOTOR, and before. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

What do you plan on doing? o.O and I no longer have anything from this mod... my computer crashed and I've lost my copy... -shrug- well anyway...

You'll see what I plan on doing when I next update this, I haven't really ironed out the details. And that really sucks that you lost your data. But I shall continue on unhindered!

• 3 months later...

Okay, I know it has been quite a long time since I have shown any sign of activity on here... But, with school going on, and losing my KOTOR disc for about a month during the summer, I had to drop this for a while. So... About the second grading period into school, I finally thought of this, and decided to start getting back into it. I may not be back on for a while, as I will probably be learning more about how to work with KOTOR Tool. I hope that at least Kael'thas (:)) is still checking this every once in a while, as he was one of the most helpful to me. But, I almost have the Endar Spire redone to what I wanted, just maybe give me another few days and I will try to whip it back together from the fragments that I have left from my brother's comp. Thanks to everyone who is still showing some interest in this.

Im sorry for double post but is this a TC, because re writing the story basicly is what a TC does.

TC is for like new modeled areas and lots of brand new stuff that's not already in the game, I think this is an SC. And BTW, instead of double posting, just click on the edit button for first post you made. P.S. SC means Story Conversion, which is just new modules that are edited and some new skin's, and maybe a few new models.

Well, I am glad that some people are still seeing this and want to help with it. I just tested the Endar Spire, and sadly, something went wrong with the files, and the dialouge in between the player and Trask, the option to go on with the mod storyline was faulty, and I have to redo some stuff. I guess I will just have to go with a conversion that actually changes the storyline, instead of giving you an option to play the mod. Sorry about that, but I will keep trying to get it right.

TC is for like new modeled areas and lots of brand new stuff that's not already in the game, I think this is an SC. And BTW, instead of double posting, just click on the edit button for first post you made. P.S. SC means Story Conversion, which is just new modules that are edited and some new skin's, and maybe a few new models.

Oh, that clears it up. So would you have to re create the endar spire again, so if instaling the mod the only way not to play is by deleting. Just because im a little bored, ill make a launcher for Revan All Along. Im no pro but id get the base idea. Just check out my luke vs vader launcher. Its ok. So off to work i am.

EDIT:

It is complete, would you like me to pm you the link FallenJedi1. Its just copy and replace.

Hey, i read the thread and this looks pretty sweet! I've only been modding for about 6 months now, but am pretty good at .uti, skinning, and character edits. I could also do some story development and diolouge writing if you need it!

Archived