Home

"Revan all along" mod

FallenJedi1

Wow, did you like my darth vader launcher? im happy to help in anyway, just ask. Pm'ing you now. It has a few problems but im sure when (if) the mod is realesed, ill smmooth it up around that time :)

Darth Vader launcher? Isn't this mod about Revan?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, in previous posts he said he saw my other laucher. Which was to do with D vader. Anyway, Fallen, ive had a few ideas for this (if im part of the team) for taris. There reasonable, but this will involve me asking for permission, (maybe) for a skin. Im being vauge, but ill pm you the details if you want.

Thanks about the launcher. Glad you liekd it. ANd the launcher, as i said, is in beta, and can be tweaked of course. Pming you a few ideas now. I can help with all the tedious things that no one wants to do. i woulndn't mind voicing and dialouge as you'll need new people...

Okay

Ive got a siddequest idea, its just about defeating a dark jedi. Check this thread to see the module (its underground) all done by me! :)

Just an extra thing to do.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=208934

So its going to be a boss battle against mortlen, a dark jedi. FG1, as this is a SC, you've got to add extra features and area's so it gives the player a new feeling. Anyway, the hard parts done, now all i need to do is write dialoge and place npc. The jornal scripts will be left out for now. Ill pm you when its done, which will (maybe) be TONIGHT!

Some dialog wont make sense but ill share some of my ideas as we progress as im hoping to

Write Dialog

Skin a bit

Script

Vo's

Story Planner

Create Modules

Extra's

And anything else id do.We could work together and produce a quality mod!

Ill help with side quests/quests too!

UPDATE

Good news

Finished Dialouge, planning and script.

Bad news

I accidently messed around with modules and stuff so my games crapped out. Can anyone give me a taris hideout module (both .rim and _s.rim) a tar_m03_af .rim and s_.rim

Thank you,

Needs to be non modded

• 3 weeks later...

FallenJedi1, what have you odne with the files i sent you? Anyway, im working on some skins for the mod. New blasters adn such. Maybe i shall make them new items, as i already have the .uti done...

HELP

Need to know how to get it in game, i have the .uti and skin, just ive got a feeling its got to do with a .2da...

merry xmas fg1

EDIT

Fallen should we make a WIP for this. As more publicity will meen more helpers and workers.

LIFE IS A PAIN!!!!!!! Especially when your little cousin is breathing down your neck, watching you every hour of every day... And I hate making a 4-Year old kid watch me do nothing but edit dialogue, especially when he keeps asking me what I'm doing, and I can't tell him without making myself sound like an idiot. So yeah... Christmas Vacation was a complete and utter failure on my part... It's a good that that I have you, DarthJango, without you I might not have ANYTHING actually done yet. Thanks for your help.

Signing off for now,

FallenJedi1

• 2 weeks later...

So, lots of things have happened to me in the last three days, number one, my Grandma died (please no pity party about that), and... While I was trying to get rid of some of my mods so I could test DarthJango's module and dialogue and stuff, and now I can't re-install it... So yeah, not the best few days I've had. I hope to get KotOR re-installed successfully soon. Thanks for all your help guys!!

Signing off for now,

FallenJedi1

Edit: KotOR is installing correctly again, so yeah... disregard that part of my post...

hmm, the dialouge was done very quick so meh, you could rewrite it. Also I havn't done stuff for the project in a while so lets see, I will make some new weaps and armour, and maybe a ship that dosn't tie into the story, bit like the yavin station. Also Fallen, I will reskin the ship. if I can. Ive made a jedi robe without an icon but Im afraid its a little over powering. Please don't expect me to do it quick, as I have a busy schedule in RL. If anything, would you mind adjusting the robe when i send it. Or just leave it how it is.

And one more thing Fallen may you add the icon.

Thats it for now

DJW

Archived