Home

How many challenge modes are there?

timpbader

This may be determined by DLC.... Currently there are three challenge mode maps available. All 3 come with the Collectors Edition (which I just ordered with 2-day shipping, bite me!), and 2 of the 3 are available with the Amazon pre-order. I do not know if the vanilla game includes any, but I would imagine that there will be more challenge mode maps made - MP is going to be a huge area of growth for re-play in this game, and so I would imagine we will have a general trickling in of new challenge maps over the next year or two.

This may be determined by DLC.... Currently there are three challenge mode maps available. All 3 come with the Collectors Edition (which I just ordered with 2-day shipping, bite me!), and 2 of the 3 are available with the Amazon pre-order. I do not know if the vanilla game includes any, but I would imagine that there will be more challenge mode maps made - MP is going to be a huge area of growth for re-play in this game, and so I would imagine we will have a general trickling in of new challenge maps over the next year or two.

Well, according to the achievements for TFU2, there should(better) be challenge mode levels for the vanilla-game, or else those achievements are only for CE'ers, which would be a bunch of crap. I'm sure any extra challenge mode levels you get from the CE and Amazon.com bonuses are just that, and they're probably more fun than the regular ones or easier to get the achievements on.

Archived