Home

kotor female dog names?

birthdaycake13

Fine, I fail because I'm trying to keep it fairly 'not unusual'. I hereby givest thou permission to my pwnage picture vault and use the butthead smacketh beavis animation on me for one turn.

give thee.

'I' is the subject so the verb is simply 'give'; if 'thou' wert doing something then thou wouldst note the '(e)st' ending, 'thou givest'; if he is doing something then he 'giveth', as the Lord giveth and taketh away. The objectival form of 'thou' is 'thee', 'thou' cannot be acted upon.

Sorry, that's just something that really annoys me >_>.

give thee.

'I' is the subject so the verb is simply 'give'; if 'thou' wert doing something then thou wouldst note the '(e)st' ending, 'thou givest'; if he is doing something then he 'giveth', as the Lord giveth and taketh away. The objectival form of 'thou' is 'thee', 'thou' cannot be acted upon.

Sorry, that's just something that really annoys me >_>.

Nono, perfectly fine just in passing. I could actually use a little refresher on that myself. :p

Not that I'm forcefully volunteering you for the job. :xp:

• 2 weeks later...
Atris. Biggest bitch of the series.

I agree.

To anyone who said she should be named Juhani cause it sounds weird, Juhani is actually a Finnish male name. And my second name. Now would anyone want to have their cute, cuddly little puppy have anything in common with me?

Archived