Home

About TFU 2 Modding and Endor. . .

TFett12

Hi, this is my first post but i think i've discovered how to mod this game.

Well, at least the PC version of the game, looks moddable.

Go to LevelPacks folder (in tfu2 main folder) and right click on any of the pak files inside, then open with, and select WinRar.

Also, while looking throug the game files, i've found some files about an

Endor DLC level, that seems pretty interesting...

Please Comment :)

Hi, this is my first post but i think i've discovered how to mod this game.

Well, at least the PC version of the game, looks moddable.

Go to LevelPacks folder (in tfu2 main folder) and right click on any of the pak files inside, then open with, and select WinRar.

Also, while looking throug the game files, i've found some files about an

Endor DLC level, that seems pretty interesting...

Please Comment :)

I can confirm... This game is moddable... All textures are in .dds format... Just like the stalker series.. So i guess we're looking at whole re-skins, not just mere texmod editing.

Dude thats nice.... You have the potential to make something better than the maulkiller skin.. since you've done a quick analysis of whats possible... i wanted to ask if there are chances of adding a completely new polygon set,instead of retexturing an old model??? Like giving that dark apprentice costume a well deserved hood??

I'm off to the s.t.a.l.k.e.r website to take some modding tutorials... If possible i'll try my luck and post something here. Once again good job, you just might've paved the way for

various enhancements to the game over the next few years...

I have limited knowledge of the various 3d file formats out there, but the type used in this game is unknown to me. As far as i know there is no way to import/export any models from or to the game via a filter of plugin for an application that can read such files. Although Models from the game can be ripped via dxripper and used as mods in other games etc...

Unless someone with experience in cracking 3d file formats(as i am sure this is a custom format, or a modified one) comes along, I'm afraid that level of modification is unavailable.

Archived