Home

FU2 - PS3 or PC?

Doombreed

Hi guys,

Any input on this one please? I have both a PS3 and high end gaming machine. I played the original on both and found them fairly rubbish - clunky and un-responsive. The PS3 was probably slightly better.

However, despite reviews, I will buy this game - so which platform do you suggest pls?

I can't speak for the quality of either version, but based on what I've heard, you'd be far better off with the PS3 version.

Thanks mate, i haven't been following this one closely but that makes sense. The first game was a terrible, terrible goat.

Go with the ps3 version... The PC version is full of bugs, such as the salvation fuse and the grapple issue... although the pc version is revealing its modding potential day by day... so consider that as well. If you like mods and want more replayability, get the PC version... There should be a patch to fix all said issues coming out soon anyway...

Trophies are pointless and bugs will be ironed out (not that there are all that many to begin with). Playing the PC version using a PS3 controller was thoroughly enjoyable and I can recommend it based on the experience. Plus, as has been pointed out, there's the modding potential. Such as removing those stupid pulsing and swirling effects from sabers (see modding section for details).

Archived