Home

Halloween 2010

Kyr'am Galaar

Bonfire night is amazing, I'm going to Glasgow Green to watch the always good fireworks with some friends. I love fire at night, in the cold.

See, I live in York where a certain someone was born and raised, so there aren't any public displays, unfortunately. :(

Spent a lonely night itching myself.

One of my ex's stopped off in the neighborhood and decided to roll up on me while I was picking up outside after all the kids left. Just had to call me a "F*** face" one more time. OK, but at least I'm not playing the "innocent" BS card while clutching a different stranger every month.

I blew up some dried out electrolytic capacitors that weren't worth "reforming" anymore.

Played with my new toy a little.

image_1043.jpg

I swear it's like having a grinder/Dremel all at once. This thing rocks.

Downloaded Famitracker.

That was about the sound skinny of my Halloween night. :D

Nurse, Drunkside needs his meds...

Sorry, im not taking those. I should go see a psychiatrist though, im pretty sure im insane. But I want to make somebody make me go, and Im also having trouble believing im actually insane cause i think so. Did that make any sense?

You know, people with mental disorders dont usually think there is anything wrong with themselves, so that speaks against me being crazy. Im more willing to believe the **** people have given me over the years has simply made me a bitter, angry and misanthropist young man who hates good times and happy people.... Seriously, when i see a happy person i dont know i automatically think he/she is an idiot. If a stranger comes to talk to me I always first assume s/he wants to harm me in some way, and thus im always on the edge in crowds.

psssh, i have lots of finnish friends and they're not depressed alcoholics or whatever. well, not all of them. well, a few aren't...

Hey, dont go calling me an alcoholic! Even though I use Drunkside as my web alias it has nothing to do with my drinking, it rather describes my sober state. Actually, i havent had a single drop of anything containing alcohol since I turned 18 (it becomes legal to drink then here). And that day was 25th of june. It just kind of stopped being exiting when it wasnt forbidden anymore.

BTW Im inclined to agree with The Doc. With both of his statements...

Sorry, im not taking those. I should go see a psychiatrist though, im pretty sure im insane. But I want to make somebody make me go, and Im also having trouble believing im actually insane cause i think so. Did that make any sense?

"If I know I'm goin' crazy...I must not be insane!!!"

--Dave Mustaine, Megadeth; Album "So far, so good...so what?!"; song "Mary Jane"

Crazy and insanity have their differences and you can be one without necessarily being the other.

IMO psychiatrists and psychologists are the biggest (and ultimately most subjective) nutcases around.

You know, people with mental disorders dont usually think there is anything wrong with themselves, so that speaks against me being crazy.

Neither do sane people.

Im more willing to believe the **** people have given me over the years has simply made me a bitter, angry and misanthropist young man who hates good times and happy people....
Used to be the same way.

Seriously, when i see a happy person i dont know i automatically think he/she is an idiot.
What do you think, then?

If a stranger comes to talk to me I always first assume s/he wants to harm me in some way, and thus im always on the edge in crowds.

Caution is one thing. Paranoia is quite another.

Try not to necessarily assume the worst offhand; obviously it is fairly rational to presume that most other people (strangers) will not hold your best interests.

That said, it is not necessarily rational to think they mean you harm off the bat, unless of course you're in any number of hostile environments. I.E. crime ridden city, correctional departments, war zones, or effectively lawless territory such as gang turf, back country, or neighboring or foreign countries less well off than yours.

So, go see a psychiatrist, psychologist, or other competent and appropriate medical professional, and find out if something is wrong. If nothing's wrong, you'll know and feel better. If something is wrong, you can get treatment for it and feel a crapload better, and possibly make life for those around you better, too.

I grew up with a bipolar mother who refused to accept she had a problem. Her untreated bipolar disorder made life hell for everyone around her. I don't allow her to have much interaction with my kids because her untreated behavior still is too unpredictable. She's missing out and my kids are missing out on a deeper relationship, but I have to protect my kids. I don't tell you that to feel sorry for me--I wouldn't be the person I am today without that trial-by-fire. I tell you that so that you don't hold yourself back from getting help that could make your life, and the the lives of those around you who care for you, a lot better.

It's no sin or stigma (or shouldn't be, anyway) to have a mental health problem. It's a brain chemistry issue, and having a brain chemistry issue is no different from having a heart problem, asthma, kidney disease, or any other organ problem that requires appropriate treatment. Some of us need medications to make our hearts work better, control our blood pressure or cholesterol, control our asthma, prevent seizures, keep our allergy symptoms under control, or make our livers or kidneys work better. Some of us need medications for our brains to make them work properly so we can think and function appropriately. As Garfield the cat would say, "Big fat hairy deal."

If you need help, you need help. You wouldn't think twice about seeing a doctor for pneumonia, a bad infection, or heart attack symptoms. Don't think twice about seeing a doctor for mental health symptoms, either. Unless you're seeing a medical student, you aren't the first person these docs have seen with these symptoms, and you won't be the last, either. There are plenty of other people in the same boat.

@Sabretooth--have you ever wondered what that black lipstick and white makeup tastes like? I'm sure he's gotten a lot of it on his tongue....

So, go see a psychiatrist, psychologist, or other competent and appropriate medical professional, and find out if something is wrong. If nothing's wrong, you'll know and feel better. If something is wrong, you can get treatment for it and feel a crapload better, and possibly make life for those around you better, too.

I grew up with a bipolar mother who refused to accept she had a problem. Her untreated bipolar disorder made life hell for everyone around her. I don't allow her to have much interaction with my kids because her untreated behavior still is too unpredictable. She's missing out and my kids are missing out on a deeper relationship, but I have to protect my kids. I don't tell you that to feel sorry for me--I wouldn't be the person I am today without that trial-by-fire. I tell you that so that you don't hold yourself back from getting help that could make your life, and the the lives of those around you who care for you, a lot better.

It's no sin or stigma (or shouldn't be, anyway) to have a mental health problem. It's a brain chemistry issue, and having a brain chemistry issue is no different from having a heart problem, asthma, kidney disease, or any other organ problem that requires appropriate treatment. Some of us need medications to make our hearts work better, control our blood pressure or cholesterol, control our asthma, prevent seizures, keep our allergy symptoms under control, or make our livers or kidneys work better. Some of us need medications for our brains to make them work properly so we can think and function appropriately. As Garfield the cat would say, "Big fat hairy deal."

If you need help, you need help. You wouldn't think twice about seeing a doctor for pneumonia, a bad infection, or heart attack symptoms. Don't think twice about seeing a doctor for mental health symptoms, either. Unless you're seeing a medical student, you aren't the first person these docs have seen with these symptoms, and you won't be the last, either. There are plenty of other people in the same boat.

@Sabretooth--have you ever wondered what that black lipstick and white makeup tastes like? I'm sure he's gotten a lot of it on his tongue....

I know it is very irrevelant(even though it could shed some light on my personality), but i just had to say that i once had swine flu with pneumonia for 4 days without going to the doctor :xp: I just took 3 painkillers 4 times a day and didnt feel all that bad :p And sounded like Axl Rose which greatly amused me. And I have a rather bad asthma, so i consider it a small wonder that im able to rant on these forums today.

@GTA

About that "seeing happy people"-part, im meant that happy people automatically tag themselves as idiots to me. Bad punctuation.

Archived