Home

Missing some crystals and costumes

Sordid Dreams

Okay, so I finished the game (PC version, btw) for the third time now but I still only have one of a pair of some of the crystals and I'm missing some costumes. I'm absolutely sure that I found all the holocrons, so what do I need to do to get all the stuff? Do I need to beat the game on a higher difficultly or do some of the challenges or what?

Okay, so I finished the game (PC version, btw) for the third time now but I still only have one of a pair of some of the crystals and I'm missing some costumes. I'm absolutely sure that I found all the holocrons, so what do I need to do to get all the stuff? Do I need to beat the game on a higher difficultly or do some of the challenges or what?

DO all challenges and get atleast a silver medal to unlock a costume... But trust me, the only considerable good ones are the light ending and dark ending... You can get the lighside, darkside costumes from the first game as well if you have a save game where you finished both endings of TFU 1

You can get the lighside, darkside costumes from the first game as well if you have a save game where you finished both endings of TFU 1

Ya, I do have those. Unfortunately it's those stupid ceremonial robes and that ridiculous Freddy Krueger cyborg thing. Where are those kickass long black robes!? I want them back... :crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived