Home

Looking for a CO-CREATOR for RP guild. "The Order Of Caesar"

LaJango

If you're interested in helping becoming a founding member of a OR Roleplaying guild, please let me know. I am looking for a dedicated co-creator that will help me develop the website, and provide great ideas for many other things. So far, it will be called "The Order Of Ceasar" but subject to change with new ideas and suggestions. If you're interested in becoming a co-creator or member that will help establish the guild, please send me a message; or provide your email and I'll get back to you.

All interested and accepted members will also control, manage, and lead the guild in my absence.

The Order Of Caesar

Our Ways

The objective of "Order Of Caesar" is to become the most admired and respected PVP guild in the entire galaxy of Star Wars: The Old Republic. We aim to assist each other in every aspect of the game, whether it be obtaining that next new item, defeating the enemy, or helping each other venture throughout the galaxy. Our guild is dedicated to casual roleplaying with Roman-Era roots, which is a model for many armies and governments today. Because of this, our guild is focused on a strong chain of command to claim the day.

History

The guild was created not too long ago for the mere purpose of becoming a recognized PVP and casual PVE guild on The Old Republic. Now is your chance to help mold a becoming guild and be a part of history. Also, because the guild is new, your ideas and creative input will be largely considered and experienced MMORPG players are wanted.

Caesar's Experience

The leader of the guild (self proclaimed "Caesar" [Kai-zar]) has had wide experience ruling and leading guilds from 2002. It has included a wide variety of games from Ultima Online to Wow; and each has been very successful. Raids, special events, and PVP area takeovers are just some things that have been conducted under his guidance.

Legion's Requirements:

The Legion requires that you meet these standards:

1.Must be a mature player aged 16+

2.Must have Ventrilo

3.Must join the guild's website

4.Be a knowledgable PVP player

5.Be loyal, active, and dedicated

How to join?

In order to join, either send me a message first or post here, and then apply at the guild's website located here:

http://orderofcaesarguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=179898&page_id=71582

Archived