Home

Playable Darth Sion

Visas

It can be done but you would have problems with not having the appearance changing as you equip different clothing. What happens with a normal pc is that there are two model parts; the head and the body. The body is generic based upon male and female but the heads are unique to themselves. The game knows to change your body model and skin to that of whatever armor you have on. The problem with sion is that the head and the body are merged into a single model and thus, the body will not change with the armor.

I may be able to create a belt that when worn makes you look like Darth Sion

EDIT:

I finished.

http://www.filefront.com/17482102/darth_sion_belt.zip

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

swkotor220101106081538.png

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

swkotor220101106081551.png

Oh wow, thanks! :thmbup1:

So how would I go about equipping my character with that belt? And would I put the file into the 'mod' folder?

You would put the file in your Overide folder.

Make sure you have cheats enabled and then type

giveitem sion_belt

then just equip like any other item.

You will still be able to equip clothes and masks etc. but they may not show up. You will still get the attributes for them though.

• 2 years later...

It was long time this thread was activated and download link doesnt work. Iv searched the hole internet for way to play as darth sion, and I cant find it. I want to play this game again and I would like to play as Sion, can anybody please make that possible? Tank you

It was long time this thread was activated and download link doesnt work. Iv searched the hole internet for way to play as darth sion, and I cant find it. I want to play this game again and I would like to play as Sion, can anybody please make that possible? Tank you

I remember using this very helpful mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Trexs_Pocket_Plane;91588

You can change you appearance to look like Sion, Nihilus, Bastila etc. And that's only 1 out of 8 things you can do with this mod...

Archived