Home

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II DLC

Jedi Warrior

Man, I figured they'd continue the non-canonical story of the Dark Apprentice via DLC, and I thought up some fairly cool scenarios as well; but I never thought they'd pit him against Ewoks! :(

Starkiller isn't really a Jedi I don't think, or a Sith for that matter. He's more in between. I'm not too sure but they should've put some robe costumes in the game that we'rent in the script, but were an option. I'd like some typical Jedi robes, like the tan and brown ones. And for the costumes that you get from TFU1, instead of the Sith Stalker and Ceremonial robes they should've had the Jedi Adventurer and the Sith robe.

That's correct. Although technically, even if he were to fully dedicated to either side, he was never a Jedi or a Sith because the Jedi and Sith are organized affiliations, of which he has never been formally inducted into either one. He's essentially just a lightsaber-wielding Force user.

No, I guess you really don't. That's really too bad, but there's nothing I can do about it that I haven't already tried.

You could try to explain, but I understand that there is no possible explanation.

I didn't, you did. You said the customers know what they're paying for and I demonstrated that is not so. Now that you've been proven wrong you're just backpedalling.

No. When someone bought the collector's edition, they knew they were going to receive the Deak skin. If they knew it and still bought the game, then it means they don't mind it at all, or that they even like this little homage. Don't bring another strawman in the future.

You could try to explain, but I understand that there is no possible explanation.

I did try, several times, and in increasing levels of detail. You still don't see it, that's your problem. Of course, you could just be leading me on and making me feed you, in which case shame on me for going along with it so long. Most other people here understood where I was coming from after the first or second post.

No. When someone bought the collector's edition, they knew they were going to receive the Deak skin. If they knew it and still bought the game, then it means they don't mind it at all, or that they even like this little homage. Don't bring another strawman in the future.

Yeah, they knew they were going to receive the Deak skin. What they didn't know is that they could get it with the regular edition as well. I did say that. Now I don't care if you're ignoring that point on purpose or are just not capable of grasping it, but I'm done with it.

That's correct. Although technically, even if he were to fully dedicated to either side, he was never a Jedi or a Sith because the Jedi and Sith are organized affiliations, of which he has never been formally inducted into either one. He's essentially just a lightsaber-wielding Force user.

That's my opinoin as well, but that didn't stop them from giving him jedi and sith robes in the first game. He's not a shapeshifter either, and yet he can assume the appearance of a neimoidian or wear a TIE flight suit that he presumably found in Vader's TIE fighter even though there's no reason for it to have been there. They're just costumes.

I did try, several times, and in increasing levels of detail. You still don't see it, that's your problem. Of course, you could just be leading me on and making me feed you, in which case shame on me for going along with it so long. Most other people here understood where I was coming from after the first or second post.

No, you didn't. I'm asking if anyone here can show me how LucasArts show desperation by creating a Deak Starkiller skin. Nobody, specially you, who made that accusation, have managed to explain it.

Yeah, they knew they were going to receive the Deak skin. What they didn't know is that they could get it with the regular edition as well. I did say that. Now I don't care if you're ignoring that point on purpose or are just not capable of grasping it, but I'm done with it.

Yes, they didn't knew it was exclusive, but that has nothing to do with what we are discussing here. You keep hitting a straw man. But I see that you understood very well what I said before. You don't like it. Some people actually do like it and bought the collector's edition knowing this skin will be available for them to play, and you say that LucasArts is desperate just because they made a skin you don't like. Simple as that.

the skin was pretty poor to be honest lol, if i knew thats what it would look like before i

baught the game , i would have beotherd with the collectors edition...same with the crystals it game with, they could not have piked a dumber colour for them lol.

• 1 year later...
Oh, we're going to be fighting Ewoks. Oooh-aaah. Also a guy whose tactic when fighting Sith is to let them take his gun away and a girl. Sounds thrilling, can't wait.

Darth Maul costume... yeeeeaaaaah, so essentially the big news here is that we're getting back something we already had in TFU1. And unless they give us the double-bladed saber and the fighting style to go along with the looks, it's going to be just as lame, too.

Crystals, challenges... got those already, lame, move along.

The Deak Starkiller costume really shows just how desperate and uncreative LA are at the moment, dredging up character concepts that had been rejected thirty years ago. Also, is it just me or does Deak look rather feminine in that close-up screenshot? The wide chest and shoulders kinda spoil it, but looking just at the head it kinda seems to me like it's a girl under that mask.

lol..i like how your on about your opinion but it doesnt seem to bother LA or its the fact that you cant afford nor be good at any of LA's games.

lalalala!

it's a great game if you take your time and try out every difficulty setting

(try beating Dagobah on Unleashed)

and the Gorog will destroy you if you're not fast enough

I love this game, even though my computer can barely handle it (Everything moves at maybe 1/3 speed, makes it real easy to set up saber combos but the button mashing segments can be tricky)

Archived