Home

Basic Stuff---duration on Force Valor

oxxenn33

Ok, let me start stating I'm a complete noob to scripting so if you want to help me out, don't assume I know anything.:thmbup1:

So....I've extracted k_inc_force.nss, k_sp1_generic.nss and k_inc_debug. nss to desktop.

I've gone and went into k_inc_force.nss and changed the duration from 20 to 60, saved it.

Now I've started the KT program and browsed for k_sp1_generic.nss on my desktop, selected it with text editor included in KT.

Chose 'this script is for Kotor 1' and pressed compile.....

I've taken the resulting k_sp1_generic.ncs and placed it in my override folder.... and nothing happens....

What am I doing wrong?:confused::confused:

I've typed here, what I've done step by step.... So what it is I have to do exactly?

And when I said I compiled k_sp1_generic, I've meant I've opened it with the KT text editor, it just showed 5-6 lines of text.... I've pressed F5 and that was it....

As I said, I'm a complete noob at this, tried following various instructions over the net.

you only need to compile scripts if you have edited them. From what your saying you only edited k_inc_force.nss so you only need to compile that and then place k_inc_force.ncs.

Then it should work.

Hope this helped.

P.S. If you have any questions in the future just post them in the main forum. This forum is for reqeusts not questions ;)

you need both nss files in the same directory then compile K_sp1_generic and put that compiled file in the over ride. K_inc_force is an include file which cannot be compiled directly. all files with _inc in the name cannot be compiled

Archived