Home

KoTOR on 360-Patching and Yavin

RakeeshJ4

KoTOR-ors,

Howdy! I suspect this question has been asked before, and I apologize if it's an old one, but it's a question that many Google searches haven't turned up answers newer than half a year old.

I played the PC version a long time ago, 5+ years, and recently rented KoTOR on the 360 through Blockbuster's rent by mail program. This was after trying my old copy on the PC and discovering it didn't work so well anymore after two new PCs at all, and doing some research and discovering I'd need some serious attention. In any event I'm about 9hrs into the Xbox version and not interested in switching back to the PC version, so please don't recommend that-heh.

Anyway, my question is this: what I've learned is that apparently XBox no longer offers support for downloading either the Yavin DLC or patches on the 360. Is that correct? If that's true, how would I go about getting most importantly the patch, because there are a few problems - the sound effects drop out on occasion, cut scenes and voice acting are choppy sometimes. If it's possible at all, that is.

Thanks in advance for any information y'all can offer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Have Same PROBLEM!!! its anoying.

I used to have the usb version on my usb but i needed to sync my usb with my xbobx 360 and that deleted all the data and i forgot the address plus my history disappears all the time so i can't get it back.

I am trying to find the site if I do I will inform both of you.

Archived