Home

Happy Birthday, TITANIUM GIRL

Sabretooth

We are gathered here to offer sacrifices to the supreme Materna Destructa, the Destroyer of Worlds, she who verily drinks the soma, the Supreme Kneebringer of Titanium and her Gilded Walker, Jae Onasi, for it was today that she was born, and it was today that thousands of evildoers were vanquished by her fabled Banhammer-Knee contraption (that she somehow acquired at birth, don't ask me how).

Totally real image of her:

Fantasy%2520Art%2520-%2520Unicorn%2520vs%2520dragon%2520%28Boris%2520Vallejo%29.jpg

Congratulations cyborg Jae! :bday2:

The Knee of doom funding bill is passed. The knee system goes online on November 9th, 2010. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Knee of doom begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14am Eastern time, November 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Thanks everyone!!

@Sabretooth--you are a god among men for finding that picture of me--what a fabulous pic of my metal knee! :lol:

@adamqd--woot! I'm going to practice on it to learn leet Rock Band 3 pro strings skillz.

@mimartin--I think I'll have a heart attack if they ever do really win.

@stoffe--I got to ban a spambot--I was a happy camper. :lol:

@Ztalker--hehe--too late, the knee is now self-powered.

@Tysyacha--my family let me get a nap and play video games all day and then made me a homemade lemon cake that night. Yumm!

@Marius--Oh, you're a dear to remember the correct number of years. :xp:

@Darth InSidious--no one can run rings around that gift. :D

@GTA--just how much destruction can I do with that thing and get away with it? :lol:

@Lynk--I think I still need "Y" and "M" for my Pokedex. :D

Thank you all again for making my birthday a happy one! It's been a tough year for my entire family, and your good wishes have helped bring joy into my life. :)

Archived