Home

TSL Restoration request...

Darth Elessar

I'm fairly certain it's already been done... let me see if I can find the link to it.

:edit:

Aight. I lied. It was Atton that they put the Sith Assassin outfit on. xP I'm not really sure how to put it on the exile, other than changing the exile's base clothing....

I meant if someone could reskin the Dark Jedi Robe to make it look similiar to the picture and (if they were up to it) add it in-game as a separate robe item. Sorry; Should've clarified that in my first post. :migraine:

@Canderis:

I meant if someone could reskin the Dark Jedi Robe to make it look similiar to the picture and (if they were up to it) add it in-game as a separate robe item. Sorry; Should've clarified that in my first post. :migraine:

QFE; I'm just looking for a reskin of the Jedi Robe model to look like Obsidian's concept robe. (For the which, it would be considered as a restoration mod.) ;)

something like this?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
assassinrobes.jpg

it can always be tweaked let me know what you think. ill have to wait till I get home to set it up as a new robe right now it'll replace the 6th robe. ill make a female version aswell let me know if you want any special stats, and what name you would like the robes to be called.

Maybe the rest of the skirt could be black? I'll look & edit about stats. The name of the robe: Dark Assassin Robe (sp?) Could you also include a version that uses svösh's collar fix? Thanks for taking your time to do this; It does look great!! :thumbsup:

:::EDIT:::

Stats - Defense +2, Charisma +3, Regenerate Force +2

Archived