Home

Kotor I - Star Forge Level Really Hard!

starkiller1157

I recently finished playing Kotor 1 on PC, but I had a terribly hard time on the Star Forge level, I really don't know how I was able to pass it. I'm attempting to play the dark side ending, but I can't pass deck 2. I've spent several hours just dieing :S

What really frustrates me is the stupid game keeps sending wave after wave of dark jedi and I don't have enough time for my force to reload or heal my team up. This is the one level/part of the entire game that I hate!

Does anyone have any strategies on how to pass this level, up to facing Malak???

Inside the "star forge", there are certain places that they can not follow you,such as getting a corner or a door between them and you, and then wait to heal. But if you're trying to beat it as dark side why are you using heal? you should have focused your powers more on darkside........

If you play lightside and you are able to use a Stealth Generator, go alone and turn it on. ^^ That's how I run through and get the Star Forge Robes on your way through, you'll have to fight like... 3 Dark Jedi, but it should be fairly simple for the PC. ^^

Also, use Life Support Packs... they are a GODSEND! ^^ But my advice for a DSer is to never stop moving forward. If you stop to heal, you'll have more and more trouble. When you get to the floor with Malak on it, the endless waves stop when you get to a door where a couple of Dark Jedi seal it. When they die, you can heal up and then move on...

Inside the "star forge", there are certain places that they can not follow you,such as getting a corner or a door between them and you, and then wait to heal. But if you're trying to beat it as dark side why are you using heal? you should have focused your powers more on darkside........

I didn't restart and go dark side, I just wanted to do a quick dark side run, from the unknown worlds where you face Bastla to the star forge. I've done it once before on my xbox version. But that was a few year back.

If you play lightside and you are able to use a Stealth Generator, go alone and turn it on. ^^ That's how I run through and get the Star Forge Robes on your way through, you'll have to fight like... 3 Dark Jedi, but it should be fairly simple for the PC. ^^

Also, use Life Support Packs... they are a GODSEND! ^^ But my advice for a DSer is to never stop moving forward. If you stop to heal, you'll have more and more trouble. When you get to the floor with Malak on it, the endless waves stop when you get to a door where a couple of Dark Jedi seal it. When they die, you can heal up and then move on...

Yes, I bought like 100 life-packs before going to the unknown world and the star forge. One thing, I do keep moving, but when I got to like the elevator to go to the next floor, my two other team mates are far behind and it won't let me pass until I gather my team =/

Ok, sorry, I just figured out why I was dieing to much! I have very poor constitution-which has to do with health from what I'm reading. I really need to learn how to play this game right :S

How did you defeat Malak with a low constitution? xD Unless you drained the Jedi stuck in limbo. Also on the DS, just take Bastila and when she gets too far away, pause the game set it on solo mode then switch to Bastila and use cheats that allow her to use Stealth Generator (but she has to have a high amount of proficiency with it to be able to sneak by these guys). That's what I did.

Archived