Home

Republic Commando 2 - Delta Operations

Delta RC-2235 "Cyro"

great idea!

well here an update: THERE WIL BE A SPACE BATTLE!

you can't fight it! not really! but:

there is a pretty good video sequence! if anyone here got a good munificant model it would be great! or can anyone here give me a good object converter from .msh to ase?

in this battle you'll be in a republic assauld cruiser! (RAS) you might can use turbolasers to kill enemy fighters!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use Swbf mesh viewer to convert .msh to .vlm(or something like that i don't remember) so after that you could open it in blender and convert it to .obj. Then you can open your .obj in Softimage Xsi and convert it in .ase but you have to download the right plugin. This is probably not the faster way but it works ^^.

If you really don't understand, i can do it for you this week-end.

If you want any help you can join me on xfire : devilryuzaki.

You can use Swbf mesh viewer to convert .msh to .vlm(or something like that i don't remember) so after that you could open it in blender and convert it to .obj. Then you can open your .obj in Softimage Xsi and convert it in .ase but you have to download the right plugin. This is probably not the faster way but it works ^^.

there are also ase-exporters for blender. makes that a bit easier.

• 5 weeks later...

well...i wanted that RCIII is an Caroproductions mod! i am the cyroproductions leader! and i dont want to join any other modding groups!

but after RCIII i want...if i've runned some tests, to recruit some modellers and animators! i want to make an epic SP game in 1st person! story: end of the earth in 2235! an underground energy network collapsed and the whole earth surface was destroyed! 7,9 billion human died! just 2000 escaped on board of an evacuation ship! 10 years after flying through space, they found another planet to settle down, not knowing, that this is the beginning of a war against aliens on this planet! very...special aliens!

ouh...! my english is sooooo bad! :¬:

but this will be the story of my game!

Sounds vaguely like Marathon. ;) And you English isn't that bad. (I've known people who's first language was English that write worse than you do. Actually, your English is about as good as my Spanish. :D ) I wish you the best of luck with both RCIII and your later game(s). If I can't convince you to join, might I suggest that our two groups collaborate on some level? Share resources or something like that? Regardless, I look forward to downloading RC II. :)

• 2 weeks later...

aaah! i thought this will be still a problem! the language!

"the game will be german ONLY" (Cyro, 2 months ago)

"i'll make an english synchro!" (Cyro, today)

okey, guys? :thmbup1:

ps: there will be a total weapon reform! i'll replace the weapons:

new pistol: DC-17 (captain rex' pistol)

new rifle with attachments...well there i got 2 ideas:

-DC-16 rifle (modified dc-15s, totally new model)

-WESTAR M11 (other version of ARC rifle)

what would wou like?

Archived