Home

SW: RepublicCommando: Red Zero

flyingdonuts

///: TRANSMISSION INCOMING::/OMEGA SQUAD:://RC-1309//:REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE EXTRACTION:// TRANSMITTING COORDINATES NOW:///**END COMM**

Hi, my name is flyingdonuts. Ive always seen the fact that delta squad is the most popular of the RCs to be very, very odd, as Omega has delt with better and bigger situations and the squad has had its breakdowns, emotionally and physically.

But the basic situation is that i want to start off by changing all of delta to omega and the advisor to ARC Captain N-11, nicknamed Ordo. After that, if i can manage to get a good modteam i could probably continue to make a campaign spanning from Geonosis to the night at Shinarcan Bridge. Maybe make an expansion for post Order 66 events??

I want to start small, because i have only made personal mods.

I need the UnrealEd because i really dont know what happened to my old one, so is there a thread i could look for that or... a link?

////:END TRANSMISSION:////

Prudii, I would greatly appreciate your help. You wouldnt have to do much, unless you can map campaign. Its more of a personal mod but i do plan to release it. So if you can retexture some of the games enemies, such as the droids and trandos, id like that alot. IF you can map, that would be even better. So to whoever can help, i appreciate it.

EDIT

I would like to request a retexture of each of the squad... make them Matte Black.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070717013125/starwars/images/8/86/Darman.jpg

Thanks to whoever can do this! Ill have a trailer going up soon.. just a reveal.

Archived