Home

Stuck in the Enclave (kotor 2)

Dusteel

I came back to the rebuilt enclave to meet with the council. Once inside there's a cutscene with a round garden and Kreia saying smth about how it's different now. After that I get a black screen.

I know lots of people who had such a problem when leaving the Ebon Howk on Dantooine or after the Council scene. I saved the game and reloaded it and it was fine but Kreia disappeared somewhere! As I remember she's supposed to sit nearby and after talking to her I can go speak with Jedi masters. Otherwise the cutscene with the council doesn't trigger at all!:mad: Kreia is missing from the companions list too.

Also if I walk into the enclave without her in the party, she doesn't appear in the cutscene in the garden at all but still vanishes. And i get stripped of other party members.

I tried loading an earlier save game but it didn't help. Don't think warp is an option here... I have the TSL restoration mod but I don't think it has anything to do with this.

So?

• 1 month later...

yes im having this EXACT same problem. If Kreia isnt in my party then the black screen dosent happen, but I cant talk to the jedi masters. How to proceed? can TSLRCM be uninstalled? I have other minor mods too n dont want to go thru the hassle of identifying and redownloading them!

I think mine is TSLRCM v1.6 could be 1.7 but not sure. wat to do??

Dusteel Mirial Smuggler I was able to fix it for mine, not sure if it will work for you but since yours is less modded than mine should be no problem!

Copy your modules and overide folder to seperate place.

Uninstall kotor2. Dont delete your save

Goto Kotor2 folder delete all except your saves folder

Reinstall kotor 2

Patch to 1.0b

Go to Deadlystream and download the new TSLRCM v1.7 AND the Unofficial fix

install TSLRCM 1.7 and the fix

reload to any save before you enter the Rebuilt Jedi enclave and it will be fine now

I think v1.7 fixed whatever problem was with 1.6

Archived