Home

Looking for Sam & Max Hit The Road promo pen

jacuzi

Ah, you mean this thing, right?

SnMHTR-_Floaty_Pen.JPG

I can't say I have one myself, but since you're getting around there are two more places I can recommend asking. (This is a pretty good place to ask too, but not very lively these days.) Telltale's Sam & Max forum is where the fans hang out these days. Also, try the Mixnmojo forum, where fans of LucasArts and its descendants gather.

Wouldn't you be happier with a million dollars? My name is Dr. Samnmax and I am currently trapped in Nigeria and need your help to wire some money that is rightfully mine out the country. Your assistance will be compensated most greatly great Sahib, and in addition to the moneys I can guarantee you ~72 virgins.

Wouldn't you be happier with a million dollars? My name is Dr. Samnmax and I am currently trapped in Nigeria and need your help to wire some money that is rightfully mine out the country. Your assistance will be compensated most greatly great Sahib, and in addition to the moneys I can guarantee you ~72 virgins.

Oh sounds good, I'll get my bank account numbers, SSN, and any other relevant information over to you right away!

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure they sold this separately in the Adventurer. I might have an issue sitting in an old game box that has the item number for the pen.

Then you may be able to bug someone working the store at LucasArts to go track down a pen inside whatever warehouse or storage closet they are keeping the remaining unsold pens in and send you one. This is assuming that people who work the LucasArts store enjoy being helpful. Being nice to customer service people on other internet stores over the web to beg them to find something no longer sold or out of stock has worked in a few instances for me.

Of course, it's also possible that Sean Clark left LucasArts with all remaining pens so he could go home and shove them up his ass in the kitchen.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived