Home

GOTO To Revan

Darth_Katarn

Hello I was wondering if anyone has seen a mod where it changes GOTO to Revan?I know that I can use KSE but I wouldn't be able to use a lightsaber and when Revan holds a pistol it looks pretty stupid.Well if it's not possible to make a GOTO to Revan mod would it be possible to recruit Revan instead of getting GOTO.If so could you get him when you go to korriban for the first time.He comes running up to you and starts saying stuff like how he has came back to Korriban to kill the sith then you help him get to the academy.

Making recruitment mods is a pretty easy thing to do. The hard part is trying to make the dialog behind the character, in this case Revan. I personally can have the Exile recruit Revan in 10 - 15 minutes but it will take much, much longer to construct the dialog behind Revan, give him history, and side quests.

@Gatherun: I know he is just a vision but Before you go to the cave.

@Harlll; Could you make a recruit Revan mod?He doesn't have to have a Side quest at all he just needs to answer questions like "Where did you go?" "why didn't you bring along anyone?" those simple things

@Gatherun: I know he is just a vision but Before you go to the cave.

@Harlll; Could you make a recruit Revan mod?He doesn't have to have a Side quest at all he just needs to answer questions like "Where did you go?" "why didn't you bring along anyone?" those simple things

Simple? Those questions are all but simple. Why he didn't bring anyone along, well Kreia answers that, so you could just use her answer, but as for where he went, it's only speculation.

Archived