Home

Adventure games sale at gog.com

TestType

Just thought I'd throw you guys a heads up for gog.com's small adventure games sale. They have the following four games for 50% off over the weekend:

The Journeyman Project 2 - $2.99

The Longest Journey - $4.99

Sanitarium - $4.99

Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive - $4.99

Also I'd love to hear your thoughts/recommendations on these titles as I'm debating if I should pick any of these up. Sanitarium is the one that caught my eye, but I don't know... I have too many games to play and Steam sales have me spoiled with their low prices, so even $5 seems a bit much.

Buried in Time is the best Journeyman by far - with the most interesting time zones, good sci-fi plot and carefully crafted atmosphere.

Legacy of Time is fun (the Chameleon suit and all), but inconsistently lighthearted and downright silly at times, as well annoyingly preachy during the finale. Also, it's way too easy.

Buried in Time is the best Journeyman by far - with the most interesting time zones, good sci-fi plot and carefully crafted atmosphere.

Legacy of Time is fun (the Chameleon suit and all), but inconsistently lighthearted and downright silly at times, as well annoyingly preachy during the finale. Also, it's way too easy.

Heh. This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Legacy was easy except for the stupid tunnels in Shangri-La when you have to try to redirect all the heat. OK, maybe not hard, but definitely a PITA.

Archived