Home

General Grievous

Isaac Clarke

I was looking everywhere for one of my FAVORITE star wars characters: General Grievous. I know there are a lot of General Grievous mods out there, but, I was looking for one with four arms(not MLZ's. I already have that one). Is it possible to make one with four arms that move independently?

I was looking everywhere for one of my FAVORITE star wars characters: General Grievous. I know there are a lot of General Grievous mods out there, but, I was looking for one with four arms(not MLZ's. I already have that one). Is it possible to make one with four arms that move independently?

And how would you control each one of them? Anyway, I don't think it's possible.

Yeah... I remembered that, just replayed BF2... Well, is there any way to make it so his other two arms move in a fixed animation linked to whatever move you are performing with the upper arms? Like, creating whole new animations? Or not.

You can create new animations, but I don't think anyone has done one like that yet.

• 2 weeks later...

What? I've created three different fighting styles. A sword and shield style for Link from Legend of Zelda and both a single and backhand saber style for TFU fans.

Yes it is possible to make animations.

As for the other two arms, it depends on how they are created. I don't know how the four armed Grievous accomplishes his extra two arms. I thought they were sabers that were just positioned were his extra set was and would follow the same path as a saber swing.

Archived