Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

N7Armor.png

may2011coverfront610.jpg

Not a drastic redesign, but there are a few differences:

1. The border around the N7 logo is gone.

2. Lighter colouring and a different pattern on the inner lining

3. Strap between the shoulderpads and the chestplate have been added

And probably other things I didn't spot.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, it's rather considerate of the Reapers to attack West Africa and the Atlantic Ocean first. :indif:

Not considerate, that is where farmer Reaper sowed the first amino acid on earth some 3.5 billion years ago.

Reap what you sow.

Are the changes to the armour that important?

Yes, I'm considering not even getting the game now.

I heard about a Mass Effect film months ago, and tweeted @sentuamessage to ask them to confirm it and they actually answered me on Inside Xbox, but all they did was confirm it was true and didn't have any other real details. http://yfrog.com/c9i2yj. I was under the impression it was going to be a live action film, but I guess not.

lol, dunno how I missed that link.. and it makes me sad cause at first I thought that Astor was just mistakingly saying "anime" instead of "animated"... but now I've come to a realisation that we have to deal with another forced Americanised anime movie.

I mean, it was amusing the first couple of times, but now it's just getting old. I mean XD I know it's pointless to be a downer on this when it's JUST been announced... but after watching every forced anime adaption released so far... they're getting progressively worse, so where will Mass Effect fit in?

ITS SANDAL!

Enchantment!

You know, quite aside from the distorted features and redly dulled eyes, that smile still strikes innermost terror to my soul, even a year on. I think the anime version is actually far less terrifying.

Work harder, Sabre.

You know, quite aside from the distorted features and redly dulled eyes, that smile still strikes innermost terror to my soul, even a year on. I think the anime version is actually far less terrifying.

Work harder, Sabre.

Even I am powerless against the masters of fear, friend.

Archived