Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

Why does this thread exist? Because we actually know quite a few things about ME3.

What do we know about ME MMO other than it's possible existence in the future? Speculation isn't stupid, but it needs to be based on something... I just don't think speculation based on previous games is enough... especially if it's coming along a different line to the previous games in a series.

I'm not saying stop speculating or I'll ban you all. I'm just pointing out the obvious that all of our speculations, including my own, are stupid :p

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of new info on ME3 in the new Gameinformer magazine. Casey Hudson talks a bit on the ME MMO in the interview. I scanned that section of the magazine and put into a pdf below. Now my digital scanner is broken and I had to use an older scanner so the quality is not exactly perfect. Sorry.

Clicky!

Alot of new info on ME3 in the new Gameinformer magazine. Casey Hudson talks a bit on the ME MMO in the interview. I scanned that section of the magazine and put into a pdf below. Now my digital scanner is broken and I had to use an older scanner so the quality is not exactly perfect. Sorry.

Clicky!

A lot of it is the same things we've already heard, but interesting interview with Hudson at the end.

Other than that, i really like Ashley's new look, a lot less tomboyish!!! what a difference a haircut makes!!

Softer look? :eyeraise: She is a space marine.

Now if they could tweak both Ashley and Carth Jr’s personality that is another story.

Well, you know, when you're going to go outside the wire and shoot some dudes, putting on your makeup just right is really important prep work. Also, stick thin, zero muscle, model types are well equipped for running around in heavy armor carrying heavy gear.

Given her annoying personality, one of the few things I liked about the character was that she actually seemed like a fairly believable combat arms soldier (I just tell myself that technology solved some of the many problems with women being in combat arms roles), not like some woman who spent hours getting her hair and makeup just right (yeah she had some I think, but not much), and got handed a gun. That put her ahead of just about 98% of fictional female soldiers. Most believable female infantry I've ever seen was probably Vasquez from Aliens though; from what I remember, she actually looked pretty strong.

The redesign kinda detracts from that. Keeping her armor/outfit unzipped that low makes total sense though, at least while fighting Cerberus or other human allies. (Ash+Miranda human supremacist photoshoot on page 9!)

The redesign kinda detracts from that. Keeping her armor/outfit unzipped that low makes total sense though, at least while fighting Cerberus or other human allies. (Ash+Miranda human supremacist photoshoot on page 9!)

We don't know if that's her armor or Normandy look...

As long as she doesn't complain that someone broke her nails in the middle of combat i like the fact that her looks improved.

And femshep wears make up.

Archived