Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

And femshep wears make up.

Female Shepard does not have time for makeup. What do you think; she is applying more eyeliner as she hides from the mercenary shooting rockets at her? Where was she during that missing time after Sovereign and Saren’s defeat in Mass Effect; fixing her face?

No, Shepard secret is what millions of women around the world have discovered a permanent cosmetic makeup secret, makeup tattoo. No running or smearing. Shepard can send Kaidan to his death hundreds of times without worrying about her eyeliner smearing or smuggling.

Is femshep on the box?

No, but she should be. Jennifer Hale is Shepard.

or Bastila I get confused.

Just like her voice work better than the male Shepard.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jennifer Hale is all females, everywhere. Ever.

If I hadn't just read that she'll be voicing the female version of the Republic Trooper in The Old Republic, I'd dispute that, but BioWare have prevented that. :p

As for Ashley's new appearance, I don't like it, or hate it. But I imagine it must be a pain having to put her hair up when she needs to wear a helmet, if any humans bother with such silly things any more.

As for Ashley's new appearance, I don't like it, or hate it. But I imagine it must be a pain having to put her hair up when she needs to wear a helmet, if any humans bother with such silly things any more.

What's the silly thing here? Helmets or hair? And Miranda had no trouble with her immovable hair :p

Anyway, all this "in universe realism" talk went out of the window the minute Jack appeared on screen.

What's the silly thing here? Helmets or hair? And Miranda had no trouble with her immovable hair :p

Helmets... Shepard (and Garrus and Grunt, admittedly) seemed to be the only one who wore one through ME2 when faced with a vacuum... nearly everyone else gets away with wearing masks.

Yeah, but Grunt didn't wear full armor - parts of his arms were exposed - so he goes under "those who got away with it" category too.

Erm, Ahsley's new look... well, very similar to Miranda from what I could see. I won't mind it if she wears proper armor in combat/off-Normandy and the jumpsuit on the Normandy, but otherwise, meh. Having said that, I have lowered my expectations from ME3 to a bare minimum - I expect certain dialogues to make me laugh (Bioware never fails at that), but otherwise I'm not holding my breath for anything, well, breathtaking. At most it will be a nice distraction for a couple of days.

Shepard better be able to shoot Conrad in more than the foot in ME3.

Maybe Aethyta can slap a singularity on his ass and you can go "skeet shooting". :D

It's funny what you yourself don't question, but it was apparently an important issue for a lot of people... Asari eyebrows... wow.

"Some fans have speculated that Aethyta (the Asari Matriarch behind the bar at Eternity) is Liara’s “father.” "

Never bothered considering this either.

Never bothered considering this either.

If you play LotSB after finishing the mission you can view the information on different NPC from around the ME universe. One of the videos, I thought, made it pretty clear who Liara's father is. Either that or Liara has a stalker. Pretty sad, I have discussed Liara’s father with someone on the forum (their name is withheld to protect their integrity).

If you play LotSB after finishing the mission you can view the information on different NPC from around the ME universe. One of the videos, I thought, made it pretty clear who Liara's father is. Either that or Liara has a stalker. Pretty sad, I have discussed Liara’s father with someone on the forum (their name is withheld to protect their integrity).

Yay!!! More daddy issues!!!!

But yeah, they make it pretty obvious.

When I play it eventually, I'll make a point of going through the SB archives. Have seen a few of the selections via YT, just don't recall "Liara's daddy" being one of the ones I saw. Also, the helmets on the new cerberus armor sort of remind me of a geth's head.

When I play it eventually, I'll make a point of going through the SB archives. Have seen a few of the selections via YT, just don't recall "Liara's daddy" being one of the ones I saw. Also, the helmets on the new cerberus armor sort of remind me of a geth's head.

Probably this pic :) (large pic)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ME2_Liaras_Father.png

Archived