Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who wants to bet we still don't get to see Tali's, or any Quarian's face?

A year ago.. I'd claim "blasphemy!" :lol: But Mr. Watts brings up a pretty good point. With so much expectation out there nowadays (including my own) I'd bet you're right Primogen.

I actually think I'd be alright with this. Granted I'd probably be just as excited if they did show Tali's face.. but I don't think it's a matter of 'closure' anymore (for me at least.. hehe).

ME2 did a good enough job as far as that point whereas my Shepard at least was able to romance her, and he 'saw' her face.. hehe. Storywise, that milestone has been taken care of.

My gripe would be her absence or lack of serious involvement in ME3's story. That would make my blood boil more than anything.. hehehe. Still kinda sore they took my favorite Krogan out of the mix and it seems that's the route they'll do with Mordin too. Would rather Tali not suffer the same cameo fate ;) I wouldn't put it past them though...

Who wants to bet we still don't get to see Tali's, or any Quarian's face?

I still holdout hope that they get this s#!? over with...

And don't worry Chains she'll be in there (provided that she lived of course), they are clearly concerned in not dissapointing the fans.

Why does Tali’s looks even matter? She has been one of two original party members to be loyal enough to Shepard to follow him/her to hell and back not once but twice. She has a wonderful personality, decent in a fight against synthetic being and she carries and knows how to use a shotgun.

Plus this is a video game, Tali may not have super model looks, she is going to look decent enough.

Shepard smiles when he sees Tali's face.

Shep is my modern Captain Kirk, he gets to work his magic on the universe's hotness... He wouldn't smile at an ugly face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished second playthrough, which included all the DLC, only Arrival post-SM. Need to replay that, as I somehow blew it on two of the trophies... need to read around and see what and how I botched it. A Vanguard Shepard was not the best character for a solo run though, I am guessing... a fair amount of difficulty in a few spots.

Now I am stuck with the wait for ME3.... maybe I will finally install and play the first DA. (yeah, bought it when it came out, started a game, was instantly lost and bored, uninstalled)

A year ago.. I'd claim "blasphemy!" :lol: But Mr. Watts brings up a pretty good point. With so much expectation out there nowadays (including my own) I'd bet you're right Primogen.

Yeah, I'm gonna guess they are bracing themselves for a lot of bitching no matter how she looks in the end. Watts didn't seem too hopeful on that point.

I actually think I'd be alright with this. Granted I'd probably be just as excited if they did show Tali's face.. but I don't think it's a matter of 'closure' anymore (for me at least.. hehe).

More a point of curiosity now than anything else.

ME2 did a good enough job as far as that point whereas my Shepard at least was able to romance her, and he 'saw' her face.. hehe. Storywise, that milestone has been taken care of.

Meaning Shep either has curiously "exotic" tastes or Tali will look reasonably attractive whatever her final appearance.

My gripe would be her absence or lack of serious involvement in ME3's story. That would make my blood boil more than anything.. hehehe. Still kinda sore they took my favorite Krogan out of the mix and it seems that's the route they'll do with Mordin too. Would rather Tali not suffer the same cameo fate ;) I wouldn't put it past them though...

Seems kind of silly, in a way, b/c she's "on loan" to Shep to complete his mission vs the Reapers and it ain't done yet. If they're going to put Ash or Kaiden back in your squad, no reason to exclude Tali. At least Garrus is locked in (if he survived ME2).

@QGG--lets hope so. I'd rather they didn't show her than make her look too bizarre.

@mim--Tali's looks only matter in that way so far as a possible romantic entanglement is in play. Lots of less than stellar looking people out there that make good friends, doesn't mean you're looking to become romantically involved with them. As to her final "look", I'm gaurdedly optomistic they won't make her look too odd, if only to keep from upsetting so many people about one of the franchise's most popular squad members. As you indicate, she doesn't have to look "super-hot" or anything, just reasonably good looking.

@leXX--took a look at some of the Tali fan art after checking that last link. Some ok, some.....less than appealing.

@mim--Tali's looks only matter in that way so far as a possible romantic entanglement is in play.
If the looks of a NPC mattered in romancing a fictional character in a fictional game, then why romance a fictional NPC you have not seen in that fictional game? :confused:

:xp:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/04/20/exclusive55_5f00_mass55_5f00_effect55_5f00_355_5f00_screens55.aspx

(if this has been posted already... sorry)

On the Salarian homeworld apparently. ALIEN HOMEWORLDS YASSSSS.

Not sure who the dudes in suits are though.... bulky mercenaries from the look of it.

The article clearly states that they're with Cerberus.

Since they aren't ninjas like they should be, it seems safe to say that Cerberus was planning to take over the galaxy all along with their army of stormtroopers. Their angle would probably be a takeover of the galaxy (or at least the human one) to protect it from the Reapers.

Archived