Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ME3 Loyalty Mission = get Garrus laid.
I was thinking more for male Shepards that wanted the chance for a round with a razor sharp keratin plated meat trap.

Who would execute her anyway!?
I think in about 7 or 8 original (i.e. 07/08) ME1 playthroughs that I spared her with just the one character that was a Paragon. Otherwise, bullet to the head every time.

Yah, but a guy can dream.

Who would execute her anyway!? I can never bring myself to do the deed... dat voice.

I've done that in a game or two to see how it played out. But I mostly play a neutral to renegade Shep anyway (though I usually spare her too).

My dream team member for ME3 is Aria fully voiced by Carrie Ann Moss again. She was such a bad ass, I can just imagine the arguments between her and FemShep, and watching her kick ass would be awesome.

My dream team member for ME3 is Aria fully voiced by Carrie Ann Moss again. She was such a bad ass, I can just imagine the arguments between her and FemShep, and watching her kick ass would be awesome.

Aria would be cool, but I want her to be a mute after The Patriarch and his krantt rip out her tongue. :xp:

Cerberus made a deal with the Reapers.

It said it somewhere on the BW forums.

I set my ps3 on arrival and left it running until the timer ran out. and at the end is a brief video of different flashes. I slowed it down and it was interesting. One little glimpse includes Ash, Mordin, I can't remember who else...but also the Illusive Man, walking alongside. It looked like it was one of those "lets have one last goodbye and then face the **** to come" type epic moments.

Given that the Illusive Man is part of that, I assume he

Left Cerberus. Because of above; and became, not a squadmate probably, maybe, but an ally of some kind. Don't see why he wouldn't make a good squaddie though.

I was thinking more for male Shepards that wanted the chance for a round with a razor sharp keratin plated meat trap.

While a losing cutscene showing all life being destroyed by the Reapers because Shepard died after a horrible penis shredding incident would be funny, 2011 Bioware isn't about to include a female party member you can't bang without consequences. They even made up some flimsy reason it's possible to get it on with Tali without her getting Space Flu and dying. It would lead to hordes of fanboys crying about it and complaining on the forums.

They even made up some flimsy reason it's possible to get it on with Tali without her getting Space Flu and dying. It would lead to hordes of fanboys crying about it and complaining on the forums.

What rumors have you heard about me? I had something in my eye :carms:

:xp:

Here's a Casey Hudson Twitter roundup.

First off is a comment that relates to what Taak Farst suggested a few posts back. He was asked "It is said that Cerberus is the enemy. Does this mean the Illusive Man is after you? Or is it just Cerberus? Or both?" To which he replied:

Hm, We'll leave that a mystery for now. A bit into spoiler territory.

Of course that could be just the usual marketing no comment thing and TIM could turn out to be the stereotypical Bioware bad guy, but at least it doesn't shoot down Taak Farst's idea outright. If TIM does turn out to have left though, that would, to my mind, make even less sense why Cerberus would be the enemy. Ah well, I guess time will tell.

A comment concerning LIs:

Love interests won't all necessarily be permanent squad members in #ME3 . Interesting new things happening in that area.

Which I guess had to be expected given that half the ME2 LIs are only making cameos in ME3.

In reply to questions about ME3 squad members he said:

We have some new (and unannounced) characters that will be cool and quite different from what we've done before.

And when asked specifically if it was just the 5 announced so far (Tali, Garrus, Liara, Ashley/Kaidan, James Vega) he said:

Not exactly. More surprises coming on squad members in #ME3

So maybe we'll get Blasto after all?

Maybe EDI will invent a Holly Hop Drive and male Shep can cross over to the female Shep-verse.

EDIT: News has come out in the last day or so about same-sex LIs (beyond just Liara) in ME3. Casey Hudson suggested on Twitter that this wasn't a reference to existing LIs, and instead - in a direct contravention of a previous comment he made a day or two before - indicated that these will instead be new LIs.

Maybe EDI will invent a Holly Hop Drive and male Shep can cross over to the female Shep-verse.

EDIT: News has come out in the last day or so about same-sex LIs (beyond just Liara) in ME3. Casey Hudson suggested on Twitter that this wasn't a reference to existing LIs, and instead - in a direct contravention of a previous comment he made a day or two before - indicated that these will instead be new LIs.

Wait, it doesn't include existing LI's? And here I was hoping to cheat on Tali with Garrus after cheating on Liara with Tali.

Speaking of LIs, I was finishing off another ME2 playthrough I've had languishing last week while waiting for The Witcher 2 to unlock. I was compiling all the info for that playthrough to put into a spreadsheet when I decided to do a quick and dirty side-by-side of all my existing characters, just outlining the basics for quick comparison. One of the things that became apparent is that one of my "faithful" playthroughs was the only one to lose any of the Normandy crew. He lost 50%, including Kelly. All of my "faithful" Sheps shagged Kelly, which one of the devs mentioned would be taken into account in ME3 (and possibly LOTSB from what I have heard, although I haven't tried myself that with one of those saves yet). So this Shep cheated, but the partner in question subsequently died. I realised of course that all potential LIs in ME2 could be dead, and that raises the question of what will be the outcome of that particular scenario in ME3? One would assume in instances where both parties are still alive we will see some sort of catfight, but that can't happen if one of them is a corpse (or Human meat paste). I haven't tried that save with LOTSB yet, so I'll have to try that out and see if Liara says anything about Kelly post-death, as that Shep romanced Liara in ME1.

All my sheps go with Kelly and Liara's never mentioned it to my main femshep, who was in a romance with Liara... so I'm fairly sure it doesn't impact LotSB. I'll be a bit sad if it does impact ME3 love as well... i only went to bed with her so she would feed my fish :¬:

The Reapers are destroying the universe, and we have to listen to one of the crew talk about how much they love their fellow man/bird/whatever?

I'm all for choice in video games, and I don't want to sound prejudiced or anything, but this seems a little stupid.

Archived