Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shepard's complete line cuts for the trailer. ;)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
"Each of you need to be willing to die, except Tali, anything less and you're already dead. If you let Tali die, I'll kill you myself."

....Even Sexier...can't wait for the FalseNews Report on ME3.

Dang, I just got myself a nice ME concept artbook from DarkHorse. Last chapter was about ME 3, couldn't help myself, had to peek. Spoiled myself seeing stuff about the Illusive Dude... and the newer party members. *Sigh* now to wait on my CE edition to arrive.

Dang, I just got myself a nice ME concept artbook from DarkHorse. Last chapter was about ME 3, couldn't help myself, had to peek. Spoiled myself seeing stuff about the Illusive Dude... and the newer party members. *Sigh* now to wait on my CE edition to arrive.

It's just one more day...

Wow...got my CE in and "The Art of Mass Effect 3" has some beautiful prints of Tali...ChAiNz will be as giddy as a school girl.

Not a single pic of Tali...Ashley, Kaidan...yes...Garrus, Liara...yep, even Jack...BUT NO TALI. Hell even EDI is in there.

Tali's face was one of two spoilers I accidently came across, which is why i'm not going on BioWare Social until I complete ME3. Some idiot posted a picture of Tali in the NO SPOILER section.

But yeah, she's beautiful. Just as I wanted my loveable tali to be. Glad I romanced her.

EDIT: Note to Europeans who, like me, are waiting until Thursday/Friday for the game; Get Mass Effect: Infiltrator. It's a very good iOS game and a good time sink while you wait. And I've already started boosting my Galactic Readiness level! I've played a fair bit already and the story is great, and the gameplay is a masterful ME experience, tailor made for iOS. Glad I bought this!

And no, as much as that sounded like it, I'm not advertising for EA/iTunes :p I just think it's a great game, just as the Dead Space iOS game was, in my opinion.

Tali's face was one of two spoilers I accidently came across, which is why i'm not going on BioWare Social until I complete ME3. Some idiot posted a picture of Tali in the NO SPOILER section.

But yeah, she's beautiful. Just as I wanted my loveable tali to be. Glad I romanced her.

She's also a rather lazily photoshopped royalty-free stock photo...

Show spoiler
d6e3H.jpg

I think I vaguely remember a dev claiming they'd been having a bunch of serious discussions about how to design her face. Clearly they were focusing on more important things, like putting the ever useless Jessica Chobot in the game. :lol::lol::lol:

She's also a rather lazily photoshopped royalty-free stock photo...

Show spoiler
d6e3H.jpg

I think I vaguely remember a dev claiming they'd been having a bunch of serious discussions about how to design her face. Clearly they were focusing on more important things, like putting the ever useless Jessica Chobot in the game. :lol::lol::lol:

hold a sec, so does that mean it isn't real, or it is, and it's just incredibly lazy?

Oh my gosh. I'm so happy. ^-^

Show spoiler
Kaidan is bisexual. :) I always thought it was stupid that they cut his ME1 romance for male players, but now I get to romance mah baby. ^-^

Btw, ME3 has a non-canon face of Tali, this is her true face...

2ihny1s.jpg

and here is Shepard's response...

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Wow...got my CE in and "The Art of Mass Effect 3" has some beautiful prints of Tali...ChAiNz will be as giddy as a school girl.

Not a single pic of Tali...Ashley, Kaidan...yes...Garrus, Liara...yep, even Jack...BUT NO TALI. Hell even EDI is in there.

So wait, does it show her face in the art book? I need a heads up so I know not to look through it until after its been revealed in game. Ive managed to remain spoiler free so far.

So wait, does it show her face in the art book? I need a heads up so I know not to look through it until after its been revealed in game. Ive managed to remain spoiler free so far.

There is nothing of Tali in the art book.... It is like Tali does not exist.

Archived