Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty obvious :p

Cerberus is a clandestine warfare organisation. They're supposed to hire ninjas, not heavily-armoured troops, who'd be used in conventional warfare. Ergo, they're going for conventional warfare. Two, they're fighting Sheppard in the open. Not very clandestinely. And they're fighting *Sheppard*, which means he isn't best buddies with Cerberus anymore. And Cerberus are, by BioWare cliché rules, not the overarching, unreasonably evil villains of Mass Effect, meaning they're pursuing a separate agenda to defeat the Harvesters (or alternately, their I'm-not-the-Gman guy is actually an agent of the Reapers who's part of a splinter cell of some sort).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Shepard_is_Happy_by_Kote_Vode_An.jpg

Everyone does know there is not a badge given out for how many times a user can post the same picture on the forum? This picture and the Tali with Shepard's face were halfway funny the first dozen times they were posted. Well maybe the first time....well not at all. :xp:

Ah, the rapesmile. You never get used to it.

Whoever came up with that animation (and Ashley's crazy eyes on Horizon) should be fired.

I never noticed it being anywhere near that creepy with a facegen head. I think it must just be the combo of that animation with the custom poster-boy Shep head mesh.

So I start a thread with news on ME3, people spam it up and suddenly I'm lusting after a hot topic badge? Hmm, makes sense. Please, feel free to delete what you like.

Stop kicking me. :)

At least they are semi-talking about games instead of arguing about politics or talking about the Royal Wedding. :xp: I will delete any more “memes” posted, I'm tired of looking at Shepard’s grin or Shepard’s face on Tali’s body.

Archived