Home

Mass Effect 3

leXX

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are plenty of folks who say they love it... but the thing about ME3 is that it has multiple endings... maybe it's a bad thing to rush through...

Yeah, but I didn't rush through though. :S I did as many as the side quests as I could do. It's just that...

Apparently Readiness rating comes from playing online and I'm not able to do that. :S

@ Ziost: You can achieve 100% readiness without playing online, it just makes it easier if you do.

Really? >_> I guess I need to destroy whoever posted that you need to play online. :xp: Seriously though, now I'm gonna go replay through and see if there were some side missions I didn't notice.

You're there talking about replays and the UK don't have it yet. No justice. BUT MY ORDER IS BEING PROCESSED!

Haha. Don't worry. :xp: I'm not gonna replay it soon, I'm going back through Mass Effect 1 and 2 prior to replaying. (mostly because I never finished ME2 on this X-Box and so the decisions made in the premade history were piss poor.)

Great... just great... Finally got the game today, started it up, imported the character form ME2, and then got a "Mass Effect 3 cannot successfully determine the custom face used by this imported save game. Please update your character's appearance."

Has anyone else had trouble like this?

Great... just great... Finally got the game today, started it up, imported the character form ME2, and then got a "Mass Effect 3 cannot successfully determine the custom face used by this imported save game. Please update your character's appearance."

Has anyone else had trouble like this?

I assume it has to do with the fact that the Mass Effect 3 faces look wholly more realistic and are unable to have Renegade scars from ME2 :xp:

I assume it has to do with the fact that the Mass Effect 3 faces look wholly more realistic and are unable to have Renegade scars from ME2 :xp:

Nope. All my playthroughs were Paragon. Tried to import all of them and got the same message every time. Didn't use any mods or anything for the ME2 face either, just imported it from ME1.

Edit: It seems I'm not the only one with this problem...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/07/mass-effect-3-face-importing-bug-fix-incoming-bioware-suggest-alternative-solution/

ME3 can't import faces from ME2 saves that were originally made in ME1. So if you are importing a save from ME2 that you previously imported from ME1, you'll have to remake the face. Alternatively, there are a bunch of hoops you can jump through converting the model info from an ME2 save file into a face code (imported ME1 saves don't generate a face code in-game), but I'd probably just wait until the first patch is out which will hopefully address this incredibly stupid oversight. They are aware of the issue at least - http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/9661093

You're there talking about replays and the UK don't have it yet. No justice. BUT MY ORDER IS BEING PROCESSED!

Ahhh i hate being in the UK. first off i woke up all excited on tuesday the 6th not realising we didn't get it until the 9th. so i trundled off to amazon, casually ordered it and sent it to THE WRONG ADDRESS. now i'm going to have to wait another weekend or so until my parents forward it to me.

:indif:

:indif:

:argh:

Hey at least Kaidan won't die if he's exposed to the air. :xp: That's one thing in favor for him. Not to mention he's a very powerful human biotic. He can just overload Chikitikka and win. :^:

I digress however. :xp:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Kaidan should have been a male Shepard romance option in ME1 too, cuz now I'm gonna be cheating on Liara to be with him in ME3... but I prefer Kaidan over that genderless freak. :D

Show spoiler
Kaidan should have been a male Shepard romance option in ME1 too

Show spoiler
So is Kaiden the confirmed partner for Male Shep? I know the new yeomen is Fem Shep's option.. wasn't sure about Male Shep.

I don't dare go searching about now that the game is released. If I get spoiled on (if) Tali's face, I will RAGE!

*- beware peepz. Now that the game is out.. use spoiler/hidden tags for the next few weeks out of consideration for other players.

Show spoiler
So is Kaiden the confirmed partner for Male Shep? I know the new yeomen is Fem Shep's option.. wasn't sure about Male Shep.

I don't dare go searching about now that the game is released. If I get spoiled on (if) Tali's face, I will RAGE!

*- beware peepz. Now that the game is out.. use spoiler/hidden tags for the next few weeks out of consideration for other players.

Show spoiler
Male Shepard has the option of Kaidan or the dude who flies you into each of your missions. But Kaidan is a much better choice IMO. <3

I finished so I know the romance options for ME3. :xp:

Yeah I killed Ashley 'cause I couldn't stand her racism and pro-religion attitude. It had no place on my ship.

And was I the only one that never customised my main Male Shep face? I honestly thought default was better than any I could come up with. But I might customise on my next ME run, 'cause I still don't have a renegade playthrough.

Yeah I killed Ashley 'cause I couldn't stand her racism and pro-religion attitude. It had no place on my ship.

I forgot she was pro-religious. I kill her asap and so I never really talk to her. :p

Show spoiler
Although, I guess that would explain why she's not romanceable by a female Shepard in ME3. :xp:

Archived