Home

A cry for help

storm-rider

Ok, i have gmax, but when i use it i cant make heads and tails for it, is there somewhere that i can get a toolbar to make basic shapes? such as, lines, circles, etc

I've been trying to recreate a new model for a blaster pistol but i've had no success in changing it, all 4 boxes turn white and then i have to right click and click something for them to return. I saw some tutorials on editing blaster pistols, but i dont know how to get half of those shapes that people have used!

Anyhelp is appreciated,

You need to just make a bunch of shapes and move around vertices and attach the shapes together until they look like a weapon. For example the most basic gun could be a box (grip) with a tube on top (barrel).

Also check this out:

Google searches are often your best friend.

To make models you don't go to a tab and click the gun model button because methods like that case don't exist. You have to take something such as a box and sculpt it into something you like. You have to keep adding vertexes and adjust them until you get the desired product.

Another example is the Ebon Hawk, BioWare didn't just click a ship button and that's what they got. They started out probably with a box and kept sculpting it until they got their desired product.

Archived